Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Hybrid's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

Finding the Hybrid's Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Ashura just got the request and sailed to Galuna island. As soon as he docked, he saw what seemed to be be endless acres of trees. "I guess I just have to walk through it..." He said as he started walking. He knew that he would have to fight alot of monsters so he started charging his magma while he was walking. He was walking for about thirty minutes, and then he saw a tree that was full apples. "Well I was starting to get hungry..." He thought to himself as he was already climbing the tree. He finally got to the top and grabbed an apple. He pulled it down and grabbed another and another until he had five apples.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Ashura then brung up about a 10 pounds of burning hot magma from the ground, and jumped down from the tree. He then tossed the apples into the magma that he formed into a flat surface. Ashura then molded it into a sphere and then made it shake around violently for a few seconds, then it opened up. The apples were very hot and fried to a crisp. He then immediatly snached them from the magma and popped one of them into his mouth. He exclaimed in a delight because it tasted just the way he liked it. Ashura climbed back up the tree and grabbed five more apples. He put them in his bag that carried all of his belongings, and he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Where could I go? The lion hybrid's are chasing me and they are gaining on me! I can't hide and i can't fight them, I didn't think this through. I hope my mission was sent out and someone accepted it. If it wasn't, we are all going to be enslaved forever.

"Hmm?" There were approaching footsteps. Ashura noticed this so he jumped up into a tree as he watched to see what was coming his way. He saw a very attractive girl, that looked very frightened and she was running very fast. Ashura was about to jump down and chase after her, but he then heard even harder footprints coming his way. He stayed up in the tree and watched for a few seconds. Then, human lions come running, after her. Ashura notices this as the Hybrid lions that he was supposed kill in this mission. He was about to go in the direction that the hybrid's came from, but his love for beautiful women came over him and he jumped down from the tree and chased after them
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Ashura ran with breakneck speed. After the hybrids. He then thought about what he was doing, he couldn't just charge right into there with no plan. So he thought of one. He would wait until they caught up with the girl, which shouldn't be too long, and he would watch to see what would happen, and save her at the last second, so he could look very cool. He then ran to the side into the tree's and pursued them, with less speed before so he doesn't over take them. He ran for a long time, so long that he had to eat 2 of his apples, and then they stopped. He's been charging magma ever since he saw them, and he was ready to take them down.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 pm

It's no use... The wolves are immensely stronger than me. I better just let them kill me. If i don't resist, it might be painless. The Hybrid grabbed my face and broght it up to his which was a not that far away. He then scowled "What made you think you could have gotten away from us." I didn't answer, because I was too scared of them. My mouth wouldn't move and i couldn't think of words to say. The hybrid got mad and stood up straight. He then readied his claw to strike. I was going to embrace the pain, and hope that i get killed, i didn't want to suffer. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and then minutes. When I reopened them, a young man was standing in front of me, facing the two lions. I was too dumfolded to say anything at the situation.

Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 am

Ashura looked back at the frightened woman. She looked really attactive, and so because of that fact, and because of my misson, he will destroy these Hybrids. "Who are you, and why have you dared to interfere with us!" One of them asked him. "My name is Ashura, and I have come here to exterminate you." Ashura used his Magma Combat spell and formed Two claws. He then turned his head back at the girl and winked at her. He charged at both of the Hybrid Lions and tried to strike them by slashing his Magma Claws at both of them with tremendous force.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:47 am

"This human thinks he can hurt US? How dare he!" The Hybrid's moved at an amazing speed. Quickly dodging Ashura's attack. "You need to die human!" The second lion drew a sword, and the sword was immediatly engulfed in flame. The other pulled out a similar sword. "We are the flame Hybrid Mages! We have fire magic at our disposal!" Both of the Hybrid Mages slashed their flame swords at ashura t the same time, with a bloodlust in their eyes.

Ashura was suprised that animals could be mages. He then got his claws ready and blocked the slashed, but just barely. "Can't a guy catch a break here!?" Ashura exclaimed aloud. He knew that he couldn't take them both on at once. He thought of the idea of disabling one and then fighting the first one head on. He then attacked one with a stabbing motion. He thrusted his claw forward very hardly, knocking the Hybrid into the bushes. Ashura then focused his attention on the other Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 am

Ashura used Magma embodiment spell. He used most of his collected Magma, and put it all around him, covering his body. His body was now covered in searing hot magma, and his Magma Combat spell got negated and went away. "Time to get serious!" Ashura said. Because of his new magma body, he had increased speed and power. He rushed up to the Hybrid and tried an uppercut right to the stomach. The hybrid dodged it somehow, and tried to swipe at Ashura's legs. Ashura dodged that also by flipping, kicking the wolf hybrid in the process. They hybrid got kicked and stepped back a little. It had a burn mark under a face because of the very hot magma. It then used its sword and thrusted it right in Ashura's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 am

Ashura wasn't effected by the sword. His magma smothered the fire, putting it out. The entire sword was made out of fire so the sword itself couldn't do anything. Ashura then grabbed the Hybrid By its neck. Ashura knew they had alot of stamina, so one hit couldn't do much, but ignoring that, Ashura puched the Hybrid upward towards the sky and then kicked it into a tree. The hybrid that was in the bushes woke up. It saw Ashura and ran, roaring a very load roar, and slashed at Ashura with its sword with a very blood lusting look in its eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:42 am

The sword's flame also got engulfed in Ashura's Magma Body. The sword was useless. The hybrid staggered back a little, very much shocked by what has happened. Ashura turned his head to the Hybrid, and smirked a victorious smirk because he thought, if the other one was this easy to defeat, why shouldn't this one be also? Suddenly, a rustle of the bushes reached Ashura's ears. He looked over to where the Hybrid that he knocked into the bushes was. As soon as he turned his head, a fist connected with his face, and he was immediately knocked back. And staggered a little. Then the other Hybrid turned him around, and kicked him in his face. By this, Ashura fell to the ground, dizzy at how fast that happened. The Hybrids were shaking there hands because it was burning hot from touching Ashura. Ashura was back to his senses and then jumped back up. He saw that the two were looking at him, and they weren't going to be seperated like last time. Ashura could tell that this was going to be a harder battle. He tried a move, he tried to punch one of them, and kick the other one at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 am

The Hybrid he punched exclaimed in pain, staggering back a few steps, and the one he kicked used his arm as a shield. His arm was severely burned though. He then put his foot down and then pulled himself towards the hybrid he kicked very fast, and then he struck him with his fist. The Hybrid used his burned arm as a shield again for some reason. His arm was now very burned, almost down to the skin. He growled and tried to strike Ashura with his unijured hand. The other hybrid regained its senses and silently tried to assault Ashura from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 am

Ashura was tired of this battle. He then grabbed the fist of the hybrid and squeezed tightly, severly burning the arm of the Hybrid. He then threw the hybrid lion at the other hybrid lion that he heard sneaking behind him. They both collided. He read in the mission that they had to be killed, so he was going to do exactly that. He walked up to them both and glared at them. The one he threw was unconscious, and the one that was hit by the one he threw was dizzy and didnt really know what was going on. Ashura then picked the dizzy one up and kicked him against the tree. He grabbed it by its neck and threw him against the ground. Ashura kicked his side with amazing force, and them punched him on the ground afterwards. Ashura continued to punch him a few more times, until he stopped breathing. The unconsious one was still unconsious, but was starting to wake up. Ashura covered his bodt with magma, which burnt the hybrid alot, but ashura leaved the magma to cool and become hard rock. This suffocated the hybrid, and led to his death.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 am

Ashura turned to the girl that he saved and asked, "Are you alright?"

Wow, that man took on both of the hybrids at the same time, and, won! "M-m-my name is Anatia, and i'm the one that sent out the mission. Are you the one who accepted it?" I sound so nervous... It's just because i am very grateful to this man for saving my life, and I, don't know how to repay him.

"Oh so you are the one that sent it out. Well, yeah, I am the one who accepted, an i'm currently looking for the town. She looks very attractive, I wonder why those Hybrid's were chasing her. "Say, why were those hybrid's chasing you in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 am

"Well, you see, I escaped from the compound where they enslaved us. Let me go a little further back sorry.I feel embarrassed already. I shouldn't bother him with these matters, but he asked so i guess im not to blame if he dies of boredom. I used to be a regular woman, working at my job of picking apples from the tree's in the forest. But then, the Hybrid's started to invade us. They attacked at midnight, when we were all asleep. They killed anyone that tried to resist, and enslaved the rest. They were mages so they overpowered us, we had no chance against their magic. One day, a brave farmer tried to start a rebellion by attacking the guards while they were distracted, he didn't last a second. They burned him with the fire magic, and then dragged him away. About an hour later, we all gathered in the central hall for the execution. I didn't want to be punished like this so thats when I decided i will make my move."
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 am

"Your good at telling stories." Ashura said with a smile. "Smart AND hot, i hit the jackpot here!" He thought to himself.

"Oh thanks hehe..." I said with a hint of embarrassment in my voice. I hope he didn't notice it. "Well anyway, I was pushing a cart full of apples, oranges, Grapes and other sorts of various fruit. Then, when we had 10 minutes of free time, I had my friend, which is a cat, run to the ocean to sent out a mission list to wherever possible. I waited about 10 days, and i hadn't seen my cat friend for a while. I think either the Hybrids got him, or he just lost his way and died of starvation.

"Gee that's a hard thing to take in. I feel really sorry for you and about your cat." I can't belive she had to not know what happened to her cat friend. Thats awful.

"No it's alright, I've gotten over it." Its so sweet that he's sorry for me... "Anyway, back to the story."
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 am

"It's not any longer dont worry." I told Ashura that, because i was thinking he was getting bored with my story, but he was looking at me so intently. "Ok, well then I started giving, up hope, but I really longed for my cat. I loved him so much, and he was my only friend. I had no choice. I snuck out at night through a small hole near the place that they were keeping me, and i ran and ran and ran. I searched for hours, and I couldn't find him. But, while i was looking, it seems that they spotted me. I ran away, and i ran and ran, thinking that i would die if they caught me. I had no idea what i was doing. I just did it without thinking. And, thank god for you, you saved my life!" I cant belive I was crying in front of him. He suddenly put his hands around me.

"There there, its alright. You don't have to cry." I can understand what she was going through. Her pet is presumed dead, and she has just been in a life threatning situation. "Its alright now, you don't have to worry. I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 am

His comfort is comforting. I don't know why, but i feel a little calmer. Maybe, its the reassurance that he gives me, and the hope that emanates from around him. "sniff-Well thats the end. I am sorry for crying." I detatched myself from his hold, and readjusted my hair. "Well, I never got your name, what is it again?"

"Oh right, my name. My name, is Ashura Namine, and I'm a Magma Mage as you saw in my fight." I don't know if she would want to know alot about me, but I told her as much as i think is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 am

"Well, we've talked enough." She said as she stood up. Ashura stood up as well. "The town is that way, and im sure more guards are coming. I don't want to get captured, so i'll go this way." I said, regretting not staying with him.

"Hey!" I called after her. She stopped and looked at me. "Where are you going? You can't be by yourself with these Hybrid's after you!"

"I must go away from the town." I turned my head towards the path that leaded to different unknown placed. My hand was grabbed by Ashura, and he told me,

I said I would protect you didn't I? So thats what i'm going to do. When I save the town and make sure your safe, THEN you will have a choice of, staying in the village, or going away to explore. Agreed?" I proposed a plan that seemed to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 am

"Well, I guess s-" Ashura grabbed me and jumped up onto a tree. He then shhhed me and told me to stay queit. He then looked down, and so did I. When I did, i saw about three of the Hybrid Guards. I looked over to Ashura, but he already turned into his Magma Man body thing. I still don't know what it's called, but it looks really cool. Ashura jumped down from the tree and kicked one of them really hard. The other two punched him but their hands got burnt, and Ashura didn't really look that damaged, and he grabbed both of them, and threw them at the fallen one. He then jumped really high up, and dived right down with his fist infront of him, diving right into them. He then again covered them with Magma, he finished with this three faster that he did witht he two.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 am

"Need help climbing down?" He asked me. I didn't need help at all, so i showed him by jumping down myself. "So what now?"

"Well, i guess you could tell me, or show me where the town is." I suggested. I thought it was obvious that that was the plan from the start. Although, i seem to have exauhsted my Magma Embodiment, maybe it was from all those fights. I guess i'm going to have to be more careful from now on. We walked for about 15 minutes, and then 5 more of them appeared. I was all tired from the other battles, but i wanted to prove how strong i was to this girl. So i got my Combat Claws ready, and slashed at one, scarring his face.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

"Why arent you using your Magma Man thing?! It will be alot faster if you do!"I was very confused. He used it all of the other times, but not this time. Is it that he want's to prove something?

"I can't use it!" I tried to explain to her why I couldn't use it, but these Hybrid's kept bombarding me with attacks. I finally stopped defending, and sliced one of their legs. It fell down with a thump, and it was writhing in pain. I then did a cool attack, I slipped my hand out of the Magma claw, punched on of the hybrids right in the face, and slipped my hand back in, giving it an uppercut. My claw pierced right through his jaw and killed it, but blood spewed everywhere. I almost threw up, because i like to do clean jobs, not bloody ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Hybrid's   Finding the Hybrid's Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Hybrid's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: