Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aiko (Akira's pet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Jewel : 0

Aiko (Akira's pet) Empty
PostSubject: Aiko (Akira's pet)    Aiko (Akira's pet) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 am

Name: Aiko

Type Of animal it is: Wolf

Elemental Alignment: N/A

Ability/Function: Just like Akira, Aiko also does transformation magic. Aiko acts more like a misc. creation for Akira. It is Akira's vehicle and weapon. It has its typical claw and fangs that can slice through metal but it only uses them whenever it fights on its own. When fighting with Akira it would always transform so Akira can equip it in battle. Aiko can be more than one Misc. creation at the same time but cannot be the same Misc. creation at the same time Ex. Aiko can equip herself onto Akira as a vehicle and a weapon but can not do 2 weapons at the same time.
Vehicle:

Weapon:

Appearance:
A Pearl white wolf with a mix of beautiful shining colors.
:

History: After the incident with his pet wolf it turned out that a year later the Spirit king surprisingly came up to Akira and had revealed to him that the wolf that he had tried to save at that time was actually one of the silver spirit keys (Lupus) that had done a massive illegal action in their world. It turned out that the wolf had stolen an item to make itself as strong as the golden keys, maybe even stronger. It was banned from the spirit world and was forced to come to the world of Fiore, where Akira had met him. Surprisingly enough the wolf had not died when Akira's brothers thought they killed it but actually went back to the spirit world for some reason. In the spirit world the wolf had run amok and destroyed nearly everything there was. The Spirit king was able to stop it but he could not kill it or put it back to the earth world, there was only one way to get rid of it, that way was to give it to someone who could train it and put it in good use. Sense the wolf had followed Akira after he saved him the Spirit king thought that Akira was the best option for it and gave the wolf to him with a contract. The wolf is now not allowed to go back to the spirit world and is now a former spirit with no key. Now the wolf is in Akira's possession and because the Spirit king could not take the wolfs powers away it is still with the wolf and Akira uses the wolf as a comrade in battle.

NOTE: I know that this is like 2-3 abilities with just one app, but here's the thing. This is considered as a pet, a weapon AND my vehicle creation.

The pet ability: Transformation magic. Which other than it being a weapon or other misc, practically has no use other than its claws and teeth.

Weapon Ability: Enhanced strength + speed. A normal weapon creation, no?

Vehicle: Normal vehicle which just lets me fly.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Jewel : 0

Aiko (Akira's pet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko (Akira's pet)    Aiko (Akira's pet) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am

I find nothing wrong with this.
 Aiko (Akira's pet) 75a94bafe02715d637b52665fd35fb18
PS. Bow to my new Approve stamp! MWAHAHAHA. jk jk
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net

Aiko (Akira's pet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: