Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Labelisa Caster

Labelisa Caster

Jewel : 0

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty
PostSubject: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

im labelisa
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey there Labelisa-san ^^ I am Jiro. It is nice to meet you. ^^ Welcome to this site. Hope we become good friends and can rp together soon ^^ Salute!
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Puppy dog eyes it is vocaloids new LUKA! Laugh out loud AKIRA IS SO HAPPY! akira already knows that he will make good friends with Lisa-chan so lets Rp soon Crazy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 am

A-HA!!!! So it's youuuuuuu! The one who stole my Luka Megurine.. XDDDDDD so now I'm stuck with a random person I picked up in the net.. ahahaha..

nonetheless, just because we have the same taste and that I'm a very very very very kind person, I shall give you the warmest and most explosive welcome to the RFTS site! <--- Reach for the Sky site lol...

*takes out rocket launcher and blasts you off*

there.. ^^ so warm..

anyhow again, if you have any questions regarding the site, we'll be here to assist you in any way we can.. ohoho..

cheers~ ^^

Commander of Hell,
~ Phoenix ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: