Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generalized powers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreyar

Dreyar

Jewel : 0

Generalized powers Empty
PostSubject: Generalized powers   Generalized powers EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey, I was just curious about the magic system on this site. As mages, do we get generalized powers? By generalized powers I mean basic forms of magic which we can use with limitations solely depending on our rank. For instance would a fire mage be allowed to throw fireballs without having to register it as a spell.
Back to top Go down
Dreyar

Dreyar

Generalized powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generalized powers   Generalized powers EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 pm

I see admins on every day who could answer this... maybe if I simplify the question...

can we use magic without having to register everything we do as a spell?
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Generalized powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generalized powers   Generalized powers EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:23 pm

like enhancements on ones clothes, so they stay clean all the time, or heating up the temperature in the room as a fire based mage.

I'd like to know myself, considering we only have a few spells for a start it's quite important if there are some things we want, but which are simple gadgets for normal life instead of fighting material.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Generalized powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generalized powers   Generalized powers EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 am

Yes. Based on what Len said, yeah. Instead of fighting material, you could use em as simple gadgets for normal life, like what Len said. Something that involves your magic used for fighting should be registered as a spell.
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Generalized powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generalized powers   Generalized powers Empty

Back to top Go down

Generalized powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Reach for the Sky :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: