Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, Len-sama here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leneor

leneor

Jewel : 0

Greetings, Len-sama here Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Len-sama here   Greetings, Len-sama here EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm

I bow before all of thee, and hereby declare my appearance upon this vessel of imagination and gathering spot of stories. I wishest to be accepted in your humble round of writers and Mages.

AHEM...

Greetings, Len-sama here Holycrabcute

HOLY CRAB, A WILD [ME] APPEARED!

Okay, over with the mandatory/slightly overdone bullshit Saying hello part and off to the introduction of me, myself and I.
Let's see, you can all just call me Len or Leneor, whatever you like best. The -sama part is just a bit of a joke, I felt like being adressed properly, you know? Anyway, about myself:

I'm a seasoned RPer and consider myself quite literate, usualy adjusting to my role-play partner in the length of what I write. I do normaly want at least one or two paragraphs with somewhere above 8 lines and a bit of descriptive stuff in it - just don't give me novels to read so I can reply.
Used to be admin on my own RP and have a good deal of knowledge on how not to break rules, so just point something out if it bothers you. If i do go over my limits I'll edit my posts so they work out again.

About my personality: Calm and relaxed, you have to do a lot to piss me off, though if you do i'll probably scorn you for a while. You should be able to get along with me unless you're realy annoying, and in advance: Don't take me too serious. I love sarcasm, irony and duping people.

My characters usualy have a good deal of depth and try to be non-cliché if possible. I play both genders, so we'll see what exactly you will be facing in the future. Either way, don't try to force stuff onto my character, i'm free for suggestions in chat or via PM - just dont jump them without notice.

So to end it here: Hey there everybody who already joined or will join, lets get along well.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Jewel : 0

Greetings, Len-sama here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Len-sama here   Greetings, Len-sama here EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay, I'm a bit busy for tommorow and the day after till midday. So I won't be on much - you guys go ahead and puppet Nemuria around if you wish.
Back to top Go down

Greetings, Len-sama here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: