Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashura Namine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Name: Ashura Namine
Alias: Magma Man

Birthday: 4/10

Personality: Usually silent and doesn’t speak, Ashura prefers to look and watch what happens to something. This makes him very observant about things around him. He also doesn’t use sight when looking deeply into things, using what he learnt from his father, he uses the other senses. For example the sense of smell to determine the scent of a certain person or plant, hearing to identify the position of a person, taste to know what he is dealing with in terms of food and such, not to forget the sense of touch to feel what normally isn’t felt. Survival of the fittest that was how he was taught.

Relationships:

Likes: He likes the heat of hot places because it helps him relax. He loves beautiful and very hot Women, especially women with big breasts. He flirts with every hot girl that he see's. He loves to eat any live/dead/cooked chicken that he is allowed to eat.

Dislikes: He hates flying or being very high above the ground. He hates being around water at all. And he hates going near the ocean or going on a boat across any distance in a boat.

Strength: Magma, Lava, Fire, Women

Weaknesses: Flying, Water, Ice, Elevation

Hobbies: Cooking, Frying, Eating, Running

Other Talents: Can run very fast and can run on all fours very fast.

Physical Looks/Appearences~

Appereance:

Picture of your character: Ashura Namine RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy

Faceclaim: None that I am aware of

Visual Age: 15-20

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Height: 6'2"

Weight:194 lbs

MAGIC AND ABILITIES

Name Magic: Magma Manipulation.

Magic: The user calls magma up from earths core, the deeper the user is, the more magma can be called on. The user can make the Magma into magma versions of body parts and control it. If by an active volcano, the user is almost invincible because it can manipulate mass amounts of Magma. He can summon 50 pounds of magma if he is on regular ground. the closer he is to magma the more Magma he can summon fromt he ground.

Element: Magma or Fire (Not sure which it is)

Strength: If he is underground, the deeper he is, the more magma he can summon. If he is facing a Mage that uses fire, he can smother it and procede to attack the enemy. If he is near a volcano, he can call on almost infinite magma strength.

Weaknesses: If he is elevated 10 meters or higher then the lava cannot reach him and therefore he cannot use it. The higher above ground he is, the less magma he can summon. He can summon magma underwater but it would immediately turn into stone and be uncontrollable.

GUILD

Guild:

Guild Tattoo:

BACKGROUND

History: Was an orphan that wanted to become a great Mage. He loved fire and heat. One day, he snuck out of the orphanage and went on his way to become a great mage. He walked for 3 days until he ended up on a volcano. He himself was too delirous to see where he was going so he walked right into the middle. Before he fell, a Volcanic Beast with amazing speed ran up to him and stopped him from falling. The volcanic beast nursed him back to health and raised him as his own. He taught him all sorts of magic skills from the magma. After that, Ashura grew up and went out on his way to explore, leaving the volcano and the Volcanic Beast behind. He moved from place to place, not having any real place to stay. He thought about joining a guild but decided against it until getting stronger. He then started training very physically for a very long time, building his Strength and Speed. He became very fast. After about 6 months, he went back to the Volcano to train his magma manipulation, only to find that it was inactive and the Volcanic Beast was no where to be found. Now, he tries to find what has happened to the volcano, while also looking for a guild to join to get enough money to support his self while he searches.

Last edited by Ashura on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Alright,

First of all, please add stuff on your Dislikes.

I saw that women were both your strength and weakness. Please fix that.

Please elaborate more on your magic description.

Also, please add more on history.

Other than those, overall, your app is good. Just need to fix/edit those things so I can approve.
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Actually to me, I don't like the magic ability of this at all. Summoning magma is a pretty strong magic where you're going to need one big ass weakness for it. When you say "being too high from ground" Does this mean that you can't use it once your air born? Or is there a certain range to it. Remember, there's a chance of me denying this magic if you don't provide a strong weakness like a limiter or something.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah if im 20 meters above ground, like in a tall building or above ground in a plane. And Fixing.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Jewel : 35

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 am

I remember you saying that you wanted to change your magic before, so I won't make any comments until you say it's ready. Except for the comment about everyone needing to go to D rank. So plz do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 am

I would not like to change anything in my character app.
Can I please have allowance to be C-Rank, or stay B-Rank?
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

If you want to keep it as C or even possibly B I'm going to be a real hard ass. I want to see at least 4 paragraphs inside your history all being at least over 7 lines. And that's just for C rank.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 pm

What about B-Rank? I'll post tons more lines for B
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Keep yourself at C-D rank plz. Though it would be nice even if you did put more lines even with the beginner rank ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Akira post if its approved or not!
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm

1. Never make posts like that. A simple "bump" or "updated" will do. Posting like that makes it sound like a command which can be considered as rude and is highly looked down upon. This is the last time I expect to see something like that.

2. The only way to get your app checked again is if you tell staff members your finished with it. If a staff member did the last post and you didn't tell anyone you fixed it, don't expect anyone to comment on it.....

3. If this really is finished then your biggest problem lies within your magic. First of all you need to replace fire or magma element with earth since we did agree that you're more like an earth mage rather than a fire one. You're also going to have to get rid of your strength. You make it sound like you're immune to all fire mages which is a big no no. Maybe to some small and weak spells and mages that are lower rank than you. But since you're a D rank mage that isn't going to happen. I'll also be changing the element of your magic inside your magic app. I think this is going to take a while before it's fully approved....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashura Namine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashura Namine   Ashura Namine Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashura Namine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: