Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ukiki

Jewel : 0

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Hello All EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi, I'm Ukiki

I've roleplayed on a variety of sites and decided to give this one a go.

It looks cool, a little confusing but i'm sure i'll figure it all out in due course.

I try to come online to the sites i RP on at least 2-3 times a week, I hope that's active enough ^_^

I'm from Australia so time differences etc make it hard for me to chat with people sometimes. Also it's winter here, so i'm not on holidays at the moment hence i'm only on 2-3 times a week at the moment.

Think that's about all. Oh yeah and HELLO EVERYONE again! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Jewel : 0

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Oooooooooooh yeah~ Dance 1 Another fellow Australian~ Welcome to the site. I'm your lazy a$$ admin Akira that probably does nothing whatsoever on the site here to welcome you since you said hi first.

Yeah the site does look a little confusing but I am pretty sure you'll get used to it. You don't need to worry about your activeness, I know where you're coming from so it's fully understandable.

But anyway, hope you have fun here and try not to make an introduction topic then leave straight away forgetting about us. Dammit I hate it when ppl do that Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Hello All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: