Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doragon

Jewel : 0

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Doragon   Doragon EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Name: Doragon aruji

Alias: Dragon of Ice

Birthday: August 28th

Personality:Doragon is a cool dude(no pun intended),and doesnt mind much,if things resolve in a fight,he tries to cool things down as fast as possible(ok pun intended).Doragon can sometimes be a pervert,out of a joke,but this is quite rare.

Relationships:

Dislikes:Spiders,Snakes,creepy things,and usually overly hot stuff

Strength:Doragon has some strengths,like the ability to talk to people,to keep a calm head,and such.He seems to never give up,and also when the time comes,ditch his playful personality for a second,and get serious.Doragon has rarely done this,but certainly has done it before.

Weaknesses: Usually heat and long tasks of doing nothing,which he can hardly stand.Doragon will sometimes simply just be bored and space out.He surely has some weaknesses,but none he cant overcome with some work.

Hobbies:Sleep,chill(ok last pun),hang out,and have fun

Other Talents: None really,known how to cook,but wont do it for long,since it gets stuffy,and tiresome,but worth it.

Physical Looks/Appearences~

Appereance: Wears a jacket,has blonde hair,and likes to have the hood up

Picture of your character:
Spoiler:

Faceclaim:N/A

Visual Age: 16

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde

Height:6'2

Weight:180

MAGIC AND ABILITIES

Name Magic:Ice Manipulation

Magic: The user can summon ice,freeze things or people and such,they can also make objects from ice,from weapons,to statues and such

Element:Ice

Strength: Can make walls,trails,or help slow enemies down by freezing their feet to the floor,or stuff,can make roads slippery and freeze water for trails,which only lasts about 5 minutes.Can make weapons to attack with.He can also freeze peoples limbs if he holds them for a good amount of time

Weaknesses. Weakness to severe heat,losing their strength and ability to endure hits,basically leaving their guard and endurance in the toilet.Ice cant edure long in hot weather,making their ice shields and weapons brittler.

GUILD

Guild:None

Guild Tattoo:None

BACKGROUND

History: Doragon always hung out in mountain tops,where it was ice cold,he'd practice ice magic when he was young,and would make ice sculptures and such to practice.He eventually explored all around alone,gained some knowledge of the world and such,and just took breaks,hung in bars and relax.Doragon's worst predicament was when he was attacked by a monster near lava,he just barely survived,but had to retreat,on the verge of death.His greatest moment was when he was stronger,he beat the golem and walked off,still pretty beaten up,but happy.

As Doragon grew up he got more skilled,the lava monster showing this was true,so he trained around more,gained more skills,like to make ice in areas that didnt already have snow or ice he could use the coldness for.Doragon eventually grew up more and more till he was 16,he was pretty much close to a master,or somewhat good enough to be a master in his future,maybe 1 year,or 20.

Last edited by Doragon on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon   Doragon EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:11 am

Plz add more description to how your magic works and its strengths, and add a rank then this app should be acceptible

apporved unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon   Doragon EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 am

Moved

I need you to elaborate more on your magic Doragon. Everything is fine in your app, i just need you to explain more on your magic. I'll re-approve after you have done so.
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Doragon

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon   Doragon EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon   Doragon EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Reapproved
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon   Doragon EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 am

Since this is C-rank which is already a low rank, I think I might consider you keeping your rank, but only under certain conditions~

Plz remember that I put a code under the char template for a reason. I really feel annoyed when people just ignore it and make their app look even more boring than the original. Use the coding inside the template and your good.

Also, there is way too little detail in here for the magic even if it is canon magic. I'd even accept a simple copy and paste from wikia as long as it looks more appropriate. You even had the magic approved before, I'm pretty sure you can add some more in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon   Doragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Doragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: