Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Jewel : 0

Local Updates Empty
PostSubject: Local Updates   Local Updates EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 am

Okay, Lemme start by saying good day to all. After reading some of the ongoing topics, I think it would be better if I make this announcement. As you all can see, it is stated in the rules that in every post, it has a 4 lines minimum. There is strictly no one liners allowed. But so far, I see two or even one liners. Please please please follow the rules. I suggest you post with 4 lines or more in it. It'll help you be a better rp-er. If you couldn't do it so fast, take your time. Don't rush your posts. It's not like the world's gonna end a minute from now. So, that's it. I hope you all understand.
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

Local Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Updates   Local Updates EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am

Ok first of all just so everyone knows this is going to be our little update topic. All very little updates will be said in here. Miss out and not read these updates is your own fault. I'm not going to accept any "I didn't know" nor "I didn't read it" excuses. There are no warnings once something is posted in here.

Anyway, back to the update. The old abandoned shop + Missions board are going under maintenance. No one is to purchase anything or make their own missions unless further notice. If you are in a mission right now, than continue with it and complete it. But do not make more unless the word is given. That is all. Ty for reading and see you in the ban list if you didn't~
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Local Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Updates   Local Updates EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 pm

I have strictly had enough with people posting not more than a few lines, some not even passing 2 lines and others are even one-liners. So that's why I'm going to increase the minimum amount of posting. From now on posts have to be from 5-8 lines minimum. There are reasons why we don't want to see very few lines here, and because we are seeing that. We (or mainly just me) have to be a hardass and change the rules a little.

The consequence for small posts will be a decrease in your rank. That's right. Even if your SS+ rank we will put you down to D rank. That's just how serious we are. Keep ignoring the posting limit and I will deal with you myself~ You know that's just how much I just love you all~ Thnx for reading~ Ban list if you didn't!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Updates   Local Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: