Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wolfish Task

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 am

"Get away!" Ashura said as he ran on all fours, he then ziggzagged into the trees and then suddenly, fell off of the cliff that puts Oak Forest above of Oak Town. He was about to fall right into the grass, but the gathered Magma that he had appeared and he landed in it, stopping his fall. He then stood in an open space, ready to fight Yuzuki.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Jewel : 35

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 am

"We got rid of those chefs haven't we? Anyway you three are here to do a mission right,I will join you in your mission,I am an A-Rank Mage known as Yuzuki Weitara the Warrior Princess"said Yuzuki who withdrew her sword and jumped down before approaching Ashura with her hand to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 am

Erika stood looking a little confused as she stared at Yuzuki, then Ashura, then back to Yuzuki, "Er....Aren't you going to beat him up?" Erika sounded a little disappointed that she had stopped. After thinking about it however it was probably for the best if she didn't have to fight him, that would be one less delay.

Erika continued to look at the girl, "I'm Erika." She said introducing herself with a bow as she had done before in so many performances, before sliding down the side of the cliff without a hint of panic, "Now, Doragon how exactly do you plan do drive the wolves out again? Perhaps we should formulate an exact plan."
Back to top Go down
Doragon

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 am

Doragon was across the woods,on a cliff,then sighed,hoping she remembered a part of the plan,but he slid over"we corner them,and i make a trap for them,harmless and useful"says Doragon sliding to his location again
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 am

"What, that was the plan?" Ashura said dissapointedly "I want some action! Hey, you. How about we fight? I need some payback for that punch you hit me with." Ashura said as he stood in a fighting stance and started gathering Magma.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 am

"I am a participant of the S-rank trial this year and I would like to see you even try to lay a finger on me"said Yuzuki with great excitement as her short hair danced beautifully in the wind as she drew her sword at the boy who was a bit too full of himself.Yuzuki thought that the boy was a bit of a idiot as she could easily overpower him and dodge with his moves with ease if she re-equipped into her panther suit but she felt like going easy on the rookie.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 am

Erika looked on with wonder at the girl, was she really as powerful as she claimed to be? Erika knew she had a lot of training and learning to get through before she would ever be able to challenge someone as strong as Yuzuki. Realising her thoughts were trailing off she snapped back into reality.

She looked at the two and simply took a step to go between them, crossing her arms as she did, “Come on guys, we have a mission to finish. After that you two can argue all you like, but for now we need to work together and get this over and done with. Now can you work together for now or do Doragon and I ditch you two here?”
Back to top Go down
Doragon

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 am

"Na,let them fight,we dont need them right now"Says Doragon sitting on a stump.He could tell was close,but he didnt realy know where,or what it was"Get ready for anything"says Doragon looking around"maybe the fight noise and smell of fire will scare them"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 am

"You heard what he said, Now move it so we can brawl!" Ashura said as he used his Magma Combat spell. He used a bit of the Magma to create two Giant Claws on his hand that were swirling in magma, not hardening because of Ashura's mind to controll them. Ashura then jumped over Erika and Slashed at Yuzuki.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

Yuzuki quickly slashed her sword four times successfully blocking the attack and throwing Ashua back a bit.Yuzuki smiled in a very scary way and quickly jumped up high and prepared her sword in order to attack but right then a loud howling noise could be heard and Yuzuki withdrew her assault on Ashura and jumped back and looked to where the howling voice could be heard from.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

Erika was a little annoyed that they weren't listening to her at all, was it just because she was lower rank? Jeez, the nerve of some people. AS she watched she heard the howling and froze, the noise sent a shiver down her spine as she turned towards the where the sound had been issued from.

“Guys, seriously this is no time to fight.” She looked to Doragon, “Alright mister leader guy, shall we begin the plan now?” She wasn’t too sure how’d she would really be that much help, but if they needed her she was here.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 am

Doragon knew it and kept his cool"dont get all scared,its just a howl,not the actual wolf or wolves,they may be surronding us for a kill,so get ready"says Doragon keepping his hands in his pockets,looking around
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 am

Ashura was mad at the wolves for interupting his battle, so he was enraged and ran right towards the howl on all fours with his Magma Combat Claws and Feet on so that his running speed increased very much. While he was running, he shouted "You goddamn wolves! I'll kill you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lumi

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:30 am

Yuzuki smirked as she put her sword back and then threw her sword that had no sharp edge at Ashura effectively hitting him on the head."Don't be so rash now,The mission says to drive them out not to kill them"said Yuzuki who liked seeing Ashura frustrated and Yuzuki wanted to degrade him and make him look immature which he already was.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 am

Erika looked around for a second and pulled a small grin, “I’m going to be your eyes while they’re still hidden.” She then dashed for a nearby tree raising her hands up and clasping onto the low branch before swinging around it. She had built up just enough momentum to push herself up a bit after perfectly timing her release from the low branch and grabbing onto a higher one.

Now she had enough branches around her to climb up easily she headed to the top of the tree and looked around trying to spot where the wolves were. If they were surrounding them as Doragon had suggested then they needed to be careful. She’d seen wolves attack before once when they camped too close to a forest. That had been an awful night.

She glanced around looking for any signs of movement ready to warn her companions as required. She was glad she’d chosen the easy option, now she could see just how skilful the others were compared to herself.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 am

Doragon slowly made it colder,the cold wave growing,this was taking alot of time,but would help in the future"......this is why we need lover boy as a warrior not on scare away missions"says Doraon continuing to make it colder
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 am

Ashura growled as he turned around and walked back to the group. The hit on the head didn't hurt at all so there was no need acknowledging it. As he was walking back to the group, he was hungry again. Ashura spotted another Food Place and he went their again. A few seconds later, he ran out, with TWO chickens in hand this time, eating one and holding the other in his right hand. After he finished the first, he was still running around town and he started on the second. The moment he was out of sight, he hopped in a ditch. The mob of chefs ran right across him. When they started looking for him again, howls from all directions could be heard and then, everyone in town shut their doors. But when Ashura took a peek outside of the ditch, he could see a kid that had fell and couldn't get up. Ashura carried him on his arms and put him ontop of a house.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 am

A vicious howl could be heard and it was deafening loud for Ashura and some growling could be heard from the forest as 3 very large wolves appeared and they looked very angry at Ashura.

Meanwhile...
"Where did that idiot go?"asked Yuzuki who jumped down and grabbed her sword putting it in place again and and searched around for the immature boy who just ran towards the town.Yuzuki sighed and looked around just before many growling voices could be heard from the forest.Yuzuki quickly braced herself and glanced at Doragon."I don't think they are happy with the cold"said Yuzuki who was trying to deal with the cold and the pressure of a sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 am

Erika looked around the tree she was currently on the tip of and felt a slight chill which she guessed was due to Doragon. She shivered a bit and was glad she was high were the cold wouldn’t be too bad. As she searched she saw Ashura leave.

“Idiot,” she mumbled then noticed a few wolves approaching, “Uh oh…” she looked down at where Doragon and Yuzuki were and lowered herself slightly so they’d be able to hear her better.

“Guys they’re circling around you already and closing in rather fast.” Her voice betrayed her panic that she was trying hard to conceal. She wasn’t too keen about fending off some wolves and there seemed to be an overwhelming number. She’d never seen more that 1 at a time, there were at least 3 that she could see right at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Doragon smiled and walked,seeing ashura and signs of wolves were near him"guys,there near,but looking at lover boy,we can trap them"says Doragon making it colder,to agitate them,and to support his ice
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm

"If I can't use my full power, i'll just be here when you need me." said Ashura as he just laid back and fell asleep. The wolves seemed even more agitated by this. They started trying to destroy the building and reach Ashura and the little boy. The little boy started crying and saying "I wanna go home! I wanna see my mommy!"

The wolves got closer and closer by destroying the building bit by bit. Ashura got irritated and stood up, charged a kick, and kicked them all back into the forest from where they first appeared. He told Doragon "Take care of the kid, i'll be over there if you need me." He pointed to the top of the next flat building. The kid stood up and scurried over to Doragon and hugged him on the leg crying his eyes out screaming "Where's my mommy! Where is she, tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Angela

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Thee wolves suddenly surrounded Yuzuki and all of them prepared it's claws.Yuzuki quickly acted without thinking and mildly slashed one of the wolves and sent it back.Yuzuki was shocked to see the wolf sliced but the two wolves pounced on Yuzuki slashing her.Yuzuki kicked both wolves away after being clawed at.Yuzuki stood up and "I am not going to hold back now"Yuzuki said with a smirk before using her re-equip magic.Yuzuki's body was covered with a white light and instantly Yuzuki was wearing panther fur that was revealing.

A very large wolf quickly pounced on Doragon and it prepared it's fangs in order to bite Doragon.

3 regular wolves all pounced on Ashura knocking him back in a surprise attack.

Growling could be heard near Erika and it sounded vicious and merciless.

Back to top Go down
Ukiki

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 am

Erika heard some growling from the ground below. She glanced down to see a wolf below scratching at the trunk of the tree. Good thing they can't climb... She thought to herself as she tried to think of a way to help, she could send out Snake but would he really be any help? Erika had never used him to battle before and she had no idea what he was capable of in terms of 'powers'.

“Well, guess there’s only one way to find out.” She whispered to herself as she took his card from a concealed pocket in her jumper, “Reptilian of the celestial spirits I call for your aid.” To anyone watching it would appear that nothing special had happened at first then the card began to glow.

“You called?” Hissed a familiar voice as a small snake seemingly appeared from the card. After he was completely out he began to grow larger till he was about a meter in length.

“Hey snake, I sort of actually need you for battle…Think you could take care of the wolf.” There was only a hint of panic in her voice as she tried to speak calmly but Snake picked up on it. He looked suddenly looked vicious.

“But you can’t kill them!” Erika quickly, she knew given the chance he'd go for the kill.

“Fiiiine…” the snake sighed before slithering towards the wolf below at a reasonably fast pace he then opened his mouth and spat venom at the wolf’s eyes. The wolf cried out in pain as it stung its face. Snake chuckled to himself, it had been a while since he’d actually got to attack someone.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:39 am

Doragon saw the wolf coming at him,then he used the cold air and temprature to quickly turn his hands,then make a dome of ice,trapping the wolf.The dome was pretty strong in the cold air.

Doragon then ran and trapped the wolf with poison in its eyes in the same dome,then fused the 2 domes into a bigger one,then made it colder"ok guys,heres how we'll do this,make them incapacitated,damage minimal,and put them in the dome"says Doragon trapping the wolves yukuzi damaged in domes,then fusing them with the bigger dome,making it big,and thick.Doragon kept it cold"cmon people,lets hurry"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 am

"I hate these wolves!" Excaimed Ashura. For once he was going to follow what Doragon said. He picked one of the wolves up and slammed it on the top of the house, making a huge hole in it, reavealing a very frightened family. The wolf was barely moving, and then it yelped. Ashura yelled down to the family, "I'll take care of him in a minute, just hold on." He then saw another wolf that was shocked at how Ashura could slam a wolf down a house with ease. The wolf was grabbed by the tail, and kicked right into the opening of the ice.

"One down, Two to go" Is what Ashura said with a small hinto of accomplishment in his voice. The other wolf couldn't get down because of the height of the building, but when it looked back and saw Ashura targeting him, He took his chances and just tried to jump onto the other house. While he was doing that, it injured its leg because it's leg broke a window and a piece of glass pierced it. Ashura chased after it and easily jumped over it. He then went to chase after the limping wolf and grabbed it by it's uninjured leg and broke it. He then dragged him to the Ice Sphere and threw him inside.

"Two down, and the last one should be easy enough." He said a he went back in the hole in the house. The wolf wasn't there and the family were scared to death in a corner, with a chair in front of them. He jumped down and asked them, Where did he go?" The father put up a shaking hand and pointed to a white door that was broken down with some scratches on it as well. Ashura went inside the room and saw that it was a bathroom. The wolf was inside the tub tending to its wounds. Ashura didn't care about it anymore since it bothered him, so he grabbed the wolf by the neck- it resisted a little - And he threw it right through the ceiling. it landed on the roof with a thud. Ashura climbed out of the bathroom and onto the roof, grabbed the wolf by its legs, dragged it to the dome and threw him in. "Well thats the last of them on my part, time to go to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wolfish Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolfish Task   A Wolfish Task Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolfish Task
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: