Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission - Looking for the lost ring!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angela

Jewel : 0

Mission - Looking for the lost ring! Empty
PostSubject: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 am

Angela was smiling as she skipped down the road with the mission paper on her hand.Angela's hair was dancing beautifully as the wind blew and Angela neared the factory where the card led her.This must be where the robbers must be thought Angela who stared at the large metal factory.

Angela braced herself and put her flute in her nearest pocket and approached the factory with a grim look and knocked on the metal door so she can just retrieve the ring and get out of this gloomy place.Angela thought it was gloomy because this place sent shivers down her bones.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 am

The metallic door opened slow and Angela quickly walked back and stood as the giant metal door opened.Out of the metal door came out a very muscular man that had a scar on his neck and he looked at Angela curiously before talking in a very and intimidating voice "What do you want".

Angela smiled and put her hand out to greet the intimidating man."I am here to retrieve a million dollar ring.Angela was literally shaking at the sight of the large man and he wanted to leave this scary as place as fast she could.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

The man spoke in a harsher and a more intimidating voice "Well you ain't getting it".The man knew that the girl was a Mage hired by Earl and he decided to keep his cool and try to intimidate her and he already knew the girl was shaking.

Angela gained some confidence and got her flute out "This is your final chance,give it now or you will forever be stuck in my lullaby"said Angela who was already poised to use her Lullaby song and out him to sleep.Angels threatened the large man as her beautiful red hair danced in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 am

The man was now shivering and then he ran into the company."Help!"said the muscular man who was obviously calling for help.A few shady figures appeared and they seemed to be armed.

Angela was shocked at the muscular man's cowardly action and she decided to approach slowly into the dark factory."My name is Angela McKnight also known as The Musician!"said Angel with great determination and she already about to use her Striking Sound spell.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 am

The few shady figures appeared to become regular people armed with near broken weapons and the like."You don't scare us,girl!"said one of the men who quickly charged towards Angela armed with a wooden sword that had a sharp edge on it.

Angela quickly dodged the person and let the person fall out of the factory."I will have to use my magic if you don't comply to my demands,give me the million dollar ring!"said Angela who held on tightly to her flute.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 am

Out from the shadow someone wimpy and frail looking appeared with a golden ring in hand until one of the resistance members knocked him down "We can defeat one girl!"said the resistance member who knocked the person down.3 more people charged towards Angela.

Angela quickly used played a special tune that was so relaxing and tiring that it made you fall asleep.Most of the members were all asleep and only 4 people were left."[b][color=pink]Now are you going to comply to my demands?"asked Angela with a smirk on her face as she looked down on the remaining members and especially the dropped golden ring.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 am

Out if the remaining workers was the muscular man who was supposed to be guarding the door and the frail looking man with 2 resistance members."We got no choice boss should we give it to her?"asked the frail-looking man.

Angela felt sympathy for the thieves but nevertheless approached the quad and said in a very humble voice "This will be your last chance,give the ring to me or I will be forced to deafen you with my Striking Sound spell"said Angel with a ruthless look on her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

The quad gulped and then the remaining resistance members and the muscular man left the frail looking man and the muscular man took the golden ring and went through the backdoor escaping effectively.

Angela sighed and quickly ran through the sleeping figures on the floor trying very hard to not touch them as she knew that if she touched hard enough they would wake up.Angela entered through the backdoor feeling the wind before chasing the trio.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am

The trio was spotted by the police and the trio was cornered by Angela and the police.The police man looked at the trio before getting a gun like thing out and preparing to shoot it at the trio."Give us the million dollar ring now and put your hands in the airsaid one of the police most likely the leader.

Angela stopped and looked at the police and the criminals before sighing and taking her breath as she was not early athletic.Angela got up and looked at the trio and she was very angry.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am

One of the resistance members squeaked "We don't have it"the resistance member squeaked.The police officer approached the trio and handcuffed them before leading them to the police car and then the company was surrounded by police cars.

Angela returned to the factory and entered through the back door seeing the frail looking man and approached him."Do you know where the ring is?"asked Angela in soft and steady voice not wanting to scare him.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

The police were rounding up the sleeping resistance members and were loading them to the cars.Manwhile the frail looking man answered her "I think I dropped it somewhere heresaid the frail looking man who saw his comrades be hauled into the police cars

Angela quickly searched for the ring and looked beneath desks and under machines trying to find the golden ring that was required to finish her mission.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am

The frail looking man assisted Angela and looked under the desks and the machines and he wanted to help her finish her mission because he didn't want to become a criminal but it was already too late.

"Thank you"said Angela who was still searching desperately for the ring and she pranced on the floor looking for the golden ring.Angela looked for a few minutes before losing faith and standing up and then finally sighing.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

The frail man didn't lose faith as he kept on searching but saying "You're welcome"then the old man reached for something under a machine and found the ring."I think I found the ring".

Angela quickly ran towards the frail man and observed the beautiful ring and then said "Thank you for finding the ring,can I have it back?"asked Angela who was very excited about completing her very first mission,Angela will have to write her dad a letter about this success once she come back.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am

"Of coursesaid the frail man in a weak voice before handing her the golden ring and then standing up and looking at Angela.

"Thank you very much!"said Angela who looked at the golden ring with delight and smiled in a goofy way and then waved the frail man a goodbye as she left the factory leaving the frail man by himself.Angela saw the cops rounding up the frail man and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 am

Angela quickly started running down the road with the golden ring in hand.Angela's hair was dancing beautifully along with the wind as Angela's running became skipping.Angela was defiantly going to tell her dad about her very first mission.Angela reached the mansion to retrieve her rewards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Looking for the lost ring!   Mission - Looking for the lost ring! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission - Looking for the lost ring!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: