Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training at Galuna's Volcano.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

Training at Galuna's Volcano. Empty
PostSubject: Training at Galuna's Volcano.   Training at Galuna's Volcano. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 am

Ashura journeyed very far for this training. He had to sail for seven days on a very small and fragile boat. He had to walk through alot of villages and farms to get here. He was attacked by several native tribes that thought he was a spy sent to find out information about it. As soon as he explained to them that he wasn't, they stopped the attack. He had a few scars and bruises, but he had a big feast that included alot of chicken, and various other types of food, but Ashura mainly ate the chicken. Then he had to say goodbye to the tribe. He walked along for a few hours, seeing a few friendly animals as was walking, then when he walked even further toward the volcano, he saw some Non-friendly animals. A pack of Hybrid Lions. They were a mixture of mages and lions. They all attacked Ashura as soon as they saw him. Ashura eventually defeated them, but not before taking some serious damage. He still walked to the volcano with his injuries. He eventually reached it but was very exhausted. He swore never to eat any of his food until he got to the top of the volcano, it was part of his intensive training. He started to climb, but the volcano got steeper and steeper the higher he went, and the oxygen in the air got smaller the higher he elevated. Ashura then was thinking of giving up hope. But then, he thought of the reason he climbed this mountain, to become stronger so he will be able to find his Volcanic Father. He suddenly got a burst of energy and started climbing the mountain even faster than before. In about 5 minutes, he was at the top, where the lava gave off a burning heat, just like in the old days.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Training at Galuna's Volcano.   Training at Galuna's Volcano. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Ashura immediately oppened the Red and Brown bag that he had carried the whole way, and he ate about 40 pounds of fried chicken. He is himself amazed that he didn't bust open the bag and eat it during the time that he was traveling hear. He was refreshed and ready to start his training. Ashura thought a while at what he should start training on. Should he start on perfecting his Magma Bomb? Or should he modify the form of his Magma Embodiment. He decided that, he should learn a new spell on his own. So he stood up, and started to do some streches, and finally, dived right in the Volcano. He then gathered all of the lava and rocks from around and turned it into magma. He spinned at a very fast pace. Three streams of magma started forming from the tip of where he was spinning. He was going to dive right into the Lava so he also activated his Magma Embodiment spell. He started getting lava and rocks from inside and around the volcano. He attatched them all onto himself very tightly to the point that it looked like a human being. When Ashura crashed into the volcano, the 3 magma streams just dissapeared. Ashura had all of the lava tople down on him. A few seconds later, he floated back up to the surface. Thanks to the "Magma Embodiment, He was safe and he wasn't harmed by the deadly melting flames. As ashura lay there. He sighed and said "I guess i have to try to do this again." Ashura could picture the spell in his head. He imagined that he would be surrounded by a Giant Rocket Shaped ball of magma and it would be homing in on his opponent. "I gotta work harder at making that attack work!" Ashura announced to himself as he jumped out of the lava by boosting his jump with his Magma. Just then, the leader of the Hybrid Mage Lion's came up the mountain. He was very weak and it looked like he was going to die soon. But, just like a lion, it lost its pride, and now its here to take Vengence. It stood up and roared a roar that shoot the volcano itself. "Woah, the volcano is going to erupt at this rate..." Ashura thought to himself. "I need to stop him before it does, or everything will be destroyed!"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Training at Galuna's Volcano.   Training at Galuna's Volcano. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Is Ashura
Is the Lion Hybrid Mage

Ashura acted fast. Surprisingly the beast was still roaring after about 3 minutes, It's as if it knew that it was making the Volcano Erupt. Ashura didn't have time to ponder what was happening and why this beast was doing this. Ashura didn't have to charge his Magma because all he needed was right here in this giant volcano. Ashura then converted the lava into magma and used his spell Magma Combat. And ran towards the foe and slashed at the lion with a great force.

I roared and roared as loudly as I could. So load that I even belived the gods could hear me. I would gain my pride back and show my strength by killing this brat and destroy half of the Island with it. The brat charged at me with that magma claw of his. I had seen it many times, and so i knew what was coming. "Argh!" I shrieked as the claw grew in size the closer it came. The claw was the size of The Great Oak that had been the tallest tree in the island. I jumped back in pain, as I was already half dead. I casted my own spell, Lion's Pride! I stood still, breathing in as much air as i could. I breathed in for abou 15 seconds and then the charging was complete. I then realeased as much energy as I could as I roared my loudest, and that roar was converted into an white energy that sped right towards that soon to be dead brat.

That roar shook the whole Volcano, "If it exploded anywhere near hear, then, the whole volcano will erupt, engulfing everyone here. But this shouldn't be to hard to handle." Ashura thought to himself as he formed another Magma Claw on his right hand. He held them both in a cross position, and then when the energy blast got close enough, Ashura ran as fast as he could and sliced right through it. The blast disintegrated along with the volcano's chance to erupt. Ashura then looked at the Hybrid leader and in a flash, he ran up to him, and kicked him over the edge. Ashura saw him falling and falling until he heard one very load *thud* sound. Ashura ignored the interfearance now that it was over with and he went back to training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at Galuna's Volcano.   Training at Galuna's Volcano. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training at Galuna's Volcano.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: