Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaeta

Zaeta

Jewel : 0

Training RP Empty
PostSubject: Training RP   Training RP EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Zaeta decided that to keep im self at tip top performance he would go and train in an enviroment that could be secluded and provide a challange to him while he did his training. He walked for 2 days and nights on foot to web valley where he would perfect training in both body and mind, which means he wouldn't just due combat training he would excerciese the mind, for without a strong mind how are you supposed to out manuver an opponet. When Zaeta arrived to web valley he first set up camp, scaned the area to learn any distinctive areas for if he got lost and when finished started his training by meditaiting. After an hour of meditaition he had a light meal and a sip from his water skin he started his physical training first doing 3 reps of 100 push-ups and sit-ups then jumped the fissure to the next patch of land where he found a large boulder just lying there "well isn't this an oppertunity to work on my spells". Zaeta casts his spell Earth Dragons Drill (turning his hand and forearm into the drill like tip of Daruui tail) and slams it into the rock and it shaters apart, which left Zaeta thinking " Well that was lame i didnt even use half my strenght i could have used my normal fists".

After Breaking the boulder Zaeta decides to progress his magic he needs to find a another even bigger boulder to improvise a new spell he had in the back of his head. 20minutes later he finds a massive boulder that would be perfect, so Zaeta puts his right leg behind him and his magic coats his right leg in a hard magic stone jumps high in the air and does a drop-kick on the rock causing it to chip slightly " Not good enough" Zaeta yells! Zaeta so he foucuses and tries again coating his leg again he Jumps and drop kicks the the top middle part of the boulder. When he land the boulder suddenly splits in half, done he proclaimes the spells name as "Demolishing Kick of the Earth Dragon". Happy with what he has accopmplished he grabs a hunk of rock and shoves it into his mouth and heads back to camp.

When Zaeta get back to his camp site he discovers his stuff stolen so searches the belongings they left behind to see if he can find a scent. After 5 minutes of sniffing he gets a scent and runs off on the direction it headed of in, an hour and a half later he comes to the mouth of a cave and peeks in to see who stole from him. when he looks in he sees 5 normal bandits nothing to special except who he assumes is the leader has a very nice scimitar, so Zaeta walks in and says " Are you the idiots who stole my stuff"! and Takes a step forward. As he Does that the person who Zaeta assumed was the leader says "you will pay for insulting us"! And his four cronies run atZaeta so Zaeta casts Roar of the Earth Dragon, the four are caught in Zaetas sand blast. When he's finished the four drop to the ground covered in lasurations and blinded. The bandit looks at Zaeta and in a rage charges at him, Zaeta puts his right leg back and uses his new spell Demolishing Kick of the Earth Dragon and catches him in the ribs and he felt a crunch and the man spits out some blood and goes uncoscious from the pain so Zaeta walks in and finds his items and heads back to Magnolia town.
Back to top Go down

Training RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: