Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happiness (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela

Jewel : 0

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Angela came out of the building where she had gained her reward '70 jewels'.Angela was very excited and she decided to write her dad a letter and she skipped on the rocky path trying her best not to trip.Angela was feeling so excited that she felt like playing her majestic and glorious music for the villagers to engulf in and she got her flute out and played a slow and soft tune that sounded very beautiful.Angela blew and blew in steady rhythms trying her best to make her music sound better and better oh if her mother saw Angela right now she would be so proud.

Angela kept on skipping and playing her flute and she was nearing her apartment and then she could finally tell her father of her first mission success.

A few people looked at her and they were astonished at Angela's musical abilities and they all smiled at her.I must be doing good if these people are looking at me like that Angela thought as she kept on blowing in steady rhythms and fastening her rhythms while entering the building.

Angela stopped playing her flute and put her flute in her bag pack which made the people wh were following her a bit sad that they couldn't hear Angela's beautiful music.Angela entered her apartment that was neatly organized and she quickly went to her desk and started writing a letter to her father.

Dear Father

I haven't written to you in such a long time, How did your last performance go?
Be sure to tell me all about your performances and guess what?
I finished my first official mission,I had to retrieve a million dollar ring from a group of criminals in a factory.The client didn't pay me much but I was so cool and I frightened the pathetic criminals so easily!
I am going to train so please write a letter to me soon!
~Love Angela McKnight

Angela quickly wrapped the letter and out in her red bag pack before leaving the small apartment room and locking the door before finally leaving the building.The crowd people were still there and were delighted to see Angela again."Can you please play your flute for us?"said a woman.

"I am sorry maybe another time"said Angela who smiled before going through the crowd and running towards the post office.

Last edited by Angela on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 am

Nemuria had been running for a couple of minutes now, passing the post office just now, she was already a bit out of breath but still continued on. Running with a dress was not the best of idea's though, she had come into staggering and tripped over, lying on the street.

"ku~uh."
she held onto her ankle. Nobody had bothered to help her up or ask her if everything was alright - was she already that well known? Right now, she didn't feel like staying in this city much longer, aside from small exceptions people had only treated her badly. Maybe she should be camping outside the city...

She helped herself up, dusting her dress off. This day had already started out badly and went for the worse - maybe she was warded off bad luck, but she could not change the way people behaved towards her...
Back to top Go down
Akita

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 am

Akita skipped along the path towards the post office, she had no reason to, she just felt an urge to go skipping and the post office was as good as any place to go. Her long, blonde hair swaying in the wind behind her. Her teacher had let her off early today, it was a rare thing indeed, so why not spend it gathering necessities for the next couple weeks?

As she continued along her purple eyes darted about, taking in all the scenery and movements of people around her. Akita's eyes eventually met a young lady brushing herself off. She stopped to look at her; it appeared she had only just recently fallen over.

“Are you alright miss?” She asked her voice giving away her young age, even though her appearance made her look older. Akita trundled over the lady in a day dreamy way. Her mind obviously elsewhere as she glanced over the women before her. As Akira looked her over there was a strange twinkle in her eye that made her eyes seem lighter than before.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 am

"ah..." she was a bit surprised by the voice adressing her. Frankly, she wasn't feeling well in the least, the day had alltogether been a catastrophe. To no surprise her face had been clouded until the moment she had been adressed by a younger female. Her voice betrayed her mature looks quite a bit.

"It's alright, i simply stumbled and fell, it's allright again."
she smiled warmly. She swallowed her unwell feelings and hoped the girl had not noticed her distorted face just now - from they dreamy look she displayed she most likely didn't.

'... if you smile at people, you can sometimes heal their heart - enabling them to smile by themself.' this was her credo. Whatever the situation, she would not display her doubts, pain, anger or sadness. That was why she allways remained nice towards others, because she might recieve it back at some point. Venting off these bad emotions only spread them further.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 am

Hmm what do we have here?thought Angela who looked at the two teenagers.Angela smiled and looked at the girl who had stumbled and "You were the one who was being discriminated by the citizens right?I have never seen such rude people anywhere"said Angela who was still but her tense smile indicated a sign that She was very serious.Her red hair was dancing beautifully and her red eyes glared at the girl who had fallen.

Angela knew who she was from the rumors that were spreading around Magnolia.Angela pitied the girl who had tripped and she was discriminated only because of her family's past misdeeds.Angela didn't like so much drama and she really needed to deliver her letter soon.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 am

"As I said, I'm alright. Their reaction is understandable, trusting someone whom's family is known for these kinds of acts is not easy." she had caught herself again. The action earlier had boiled up things a bit, but she had returned her calmness again.

Thinking back, yes, she had probably overreacted back at the main square. Now she had openly attacked someone, she had given them a good reason to hate her now - she attacked citizens. At least thats what it would come down to. She just wondered if there would be guilds after her soon, or if they would just let her be.

This was troublesome... especialy since she STILL had no place to sleep. Should she call the boy she had met earlier? but it would be strange to ask him that... "I do not wish to delay you on your duties, so ..."
Back to top Go down
Akita

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Had Akita been concentrating she would have easily noticed that the fallen girl had been ill; she had a knack for noticing these sorts of things. Unfortunately her mind was elsewhere as she made a mental list of thing she was going to buy.

As the other teen had approached Akita couldn’t help but notice that she was rather pretty; much like the one that had fallen. She listen to their conversation while continuing to make it look like she wasn’t. She picked up one piece of ‘important’ information. Whose family is she from? Akita wondered as they talked about it.

Akita had only been at the school and hadn’t really travelled that much but she heard stories every now and then. Stories that usually came in the form of gossip as the girls in her class giggled about them. She tried thinking about who this girl could be but came to no conclusions.

Akita gave the lady who had fallen one quick look over again, this time carefully observing. As she spoke her last few words Akita picked up on something. She wasn’t too sure what it was but she had a feeling she wasn’t telling them something. Akita wanted to press for further information but felt that would be rude.

“Ok, well have a nice day.” Akita replied to the girl who had fallen, “And you too” she said with a bow to the other girl. Akita then made her way to the shop next to the post office and began her shopping for this and that.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

" Are you a Mage? Angela who was still smiling at the girl who had fallen.Angela really wanted companions and this girl would fit in nicely with her.Angela needed to go to the post office and saw that the other girl was heading to the post office as well maybe she could join her as well?

Angela's red hair was glimmering beautifully and her ruby eyes looked pleadingly at the girl who had fallen as Angela really wanted companions.They would do missions and together and maybe she could even teach her how to play a musical instrument if she didn't already,Oh it was so exciting for Angela.Angela wanted to rank up soon and she needed jewels for that and doing missions would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

"goodbye." Nemuria said, giving a slight bow as the cheerful girl left. The other however, had rather decided to ask her if she were a mage - she did wonder why exactly, but answered swiftly.

"I am Nemuria Alessa Nephrociat, B-class mage that uses curse-magic. I am currently guildless." She introduced herself with a bow. "Is there a specific reason you asked?"

Actually what she had said wasn't perfectly right, she wasn't realy guildless but deserted the guard guild she had been in. If they became friends, maybe then she could tell her about the past, but untill then the fact she had been the member of a dark guild would remain secret.
She just hoped the Tatoo wasn't reveiled, she had crossed it out and hid it away, but it had still not gone away. Nemuria wasn't fully aware of it, but she was not yet thrown out of the guild - just considered away.

Back to top Go down
Lumi

Jewel : 35

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 am

"I was wondering if you would like to do missions and together and the like" Angela with a smile."My name is Angela McKnight and I am a D-Rank and I use Music Magic earning me the name The Musician"greeted Angela.Angela was impressed by the fact that was a B-rank.Angela was far away from B-rank and hoped that she wouldn't decline the offer just because she Was a lower rank.

Angela's red hair was dancing wildly as the wind blew and it showed her excitement.Her red eyes displayed willpower as it shined as the beams of the sun made contact with her ruby eyes.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 am

"Music magic?" She had to admit, she loved music, or to be more precise: she loved dancing to music. Not too much while in public, but on her own while nobody was watching. This girl had a beautiful kind of magic.

"Well, i realy wouldn't mind working together with someone. But I cannot guarantee how much help I am, my magic is made for support and weakening the enemy - I can use a bow, but show no other physical prowess on the field." thinking about it, it was a bit surprising she held such a high rank in comparison.

"Otherwise I would gladly accept your invitation. "
Back to top Go down
Akita

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 am

Akita finished shopping for supplies and put them in her sack which she swung around as she skipped back out the shop. She noticed the other two girls were still talking to one another about something and wanted to get in on whatever was so special.

“Hello again everyone.” Akita said with a cheery grin on her face as she leant forwards and bit before rocking back and forth on her feet. Her bag of supplies held in both hands in front of herself as she swayed about. Akita had nothing better to do, so a little conversation with some ladies wouldn’t be a bad way to spend an afternoon. After all she had few friends back at the school.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 am

"Music magic is a mysterious andpowerful magic,You can put your enemy to sleep or make loud supersonic attacks"said Angela who was explaining to Nemuria."Oh and don't worry about your physical prowess"said Angela still with a perfect smile on her face.

"So will you join me?"asked Angela who's ruby eyes were pleading for her to join.Angela was always lonely ever since she came to Fiore and a companion would do her good.The girl who had interrupted had startled Angela but Angela nervously greeted her again "Hey!.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 am

"um... alright." she wasn't entirely sure how to make everything work out, originally she was searching for a guild and not a group - but she couldnt say this didn't make her rejoice in silence. "I'll team up with you - though I am still in search for a place to stay right now."

The girl from earlier had returned once again - she seemed quite jumpy, which was slightly in contrast to Nemuria's calm and collected attitude. She didn't mind it though, at least she had an enthusuastic spirit.

"welcome back. It seems you were able to have your letter delivered."
Back to top Go down
Akita

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 am

"Letter? Oh I was actually collecting some gear for my studies at the school" Akita explained before continuing to rock back and forth on the spot. So what brings you two into town anyway?" Akita asked looking daydreamy again and she looked to and from the ladies before her.

Akita looked up at the sky as A large shadow passed over them. It was no more than a nasty looking storm cloud which made Akita shudder as she watched it slowly creep over them. Storm clouds meant one thing to Akita...sweet rain. She always enjoyed a good storm,however she didn't want to get caught in one just now.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 am

"I live in Magnolia and I just completed my very first mission"said Angela with a very big grin.Angela was very proud of herself as she kept a cool and collected mind during the mission."What's your name?"asked Angela who held her letter in hand.Angela wanted her to join her team but she didn't know if she was a Mage or not.

"Why don't you stay with me then?I have a vacant room since my former roommate left Fiore"said Angela who wanted to be kind to Nemuria.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 am

Great, the sun was slowly disappearing and it looked like it was about to rain soon... rain usualy meant it was getting stormy. And she hated storms, especialy rainstorms - mostly because she was used to sleeping outside. The girl however, seemed eager , judging from her facial expression.That or she had something entirely diffrent on her mind.

"I've been in search for a place to stay, other than that..." Nemuria had just met them, shedding too much light on herself was outside her usual behavior. "... I have not made up any specific plans." she smiled weakly.

"I'd gladly accept the invitation, although I cannot pay much of a rent right now." her reserves had diminished over the past months, she didn't have that much to begin with either. Sharing the room with this girl was probably a great opportunity for her, she was a nice person too.

Back to top Go down
Akita

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:14 am

"I'm often called Akita." Akita replied grinning wildly at the younger looking of the two girls before looking back at the clouds. Her thoughts drifted off for a bit as she wondered if all the local birds had already taken refuge in their nests as there were none in the sky.

"Either of you two like rain?" Akita asked as she stopped rocking and felt a single rain drop land on her face from above. She grinned then remembered about the things she had bought.

"Damn, I must get going before the storm becomes too wild. Nice to meet you both" she finished then walked off towards the local school swinging around a post that she nearly walked into before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Jewel : 35

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 am

"Well she is interesting,Don't worry about rent,I don't have any use for that rook anyway"said Angela who waved Akita a goodbye.Angela was excited to have her new companion as a roommate as well.

Angela was getting pelted by rain but she didn't matter as her sunshiney mood protected her from being affected by rain.Angela didn't even realize it was raining as she was too concentrated in talking to Nemuria.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

Nemuria tried shielding herself from the rain a bit, if her dress became soaked it would be more than just a bit troublesome. Even with the protective spells put on it, if the rain became stronger she would get drenched entirely.

"I think it would be wise to find shelter for now."
She spoke, looking around for a safe spot, hurrying towards a small shop with an enlengthened roof once she spotted it. The small shower was turning worse by second - she had expirienced storms outside before, but normaly while in the woods and not in a large free space.

She couldnt tell where exactly the girl had gone, especialy since the rain was realy getting worse by now. She sat against the wall, hugging her knees as she waited for the strong shower to die down. She had no idea how the weather worked out around here, but judging from the sudden brewing up it probably was going to die down soon too.

Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

The storm took a bit of time to go down, but eventually it did just that. Nemuria hated storms, they were violent and forceful, raged around and - worst of all - tend to carry an awful lot of water with them to drizzle down upon the earth.

Nemuria wasn't a large fan of water, outside of drinking and washing herself, she couldn't swim and allways kept her distance from any kind of vehicle crossing water. The exception were flying ones, but those were more than just rare.

"huh? Where..." Nemuria looked around frantically. The girl had disappeared, just now that Nemuria had recieved an invitation she was once again back to step one. this was turning teddious.

((Doubleposting since It doesnt seem like Tsu is going to answer anytime soon. Somebody free to roleplay with? ~_~ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happiness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness (Open)   Happiness (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness (Open)
Page 1 of 1