Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Are Full Of Surprises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doragon

Jewel : 0

People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 am

Doragon smiled"just testing out a move"says Doragon as he laughed"reilly,the girl is always right,even when shes wrong,she right"Says Doragon grinning and sitting on his new throne."So what now,whatcha guys wanna do to wait for the acts to begin?"says Doragon now slightly bored,nothing having much else to do or say to reilly.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 am

Erika thought for a bit, her mind drifting off. Reilly looked at her expectantly and was about to open his mouth before she shushed him leaving him looking disappointed. Erika finally decided on something and smiled.

“How about we go swimming? I haven’t gone swimming in the sea for a looooong time.” Erika grinned from ear to ear at the idea. Reily simply shrugged.

“Yeah why not, you keen?” Reilly asked Doragon nicely, he decided to be nice to him, after all he didn’t really want to be on bad terms with someone he’d only just met. He just didn’t want anything bad to happen to Erika. He played with Erika's hari till she snapped at him and smacked his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

Doragon smiled and thought"i love the beach,but usually its better when someone who i just thought was 14 is the only girl"says Doragon smiling."i also left my stuff at the dorm at school"says Doragon remembering that they ditched school".....crap"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 am

Erika sighed a little disappointed, “So no swimming then? Well then you think of something Doragon.” Reilly ignored Doragon’s comment as he heard his name being called. He turned around to see his mother waving at him to come over,

“Sorry but I’ve got to get going. See you two later. Bye Erika.” Reilly hugged Erika before running off to his mother who was yelling at him for leaving in the first place. Erika smiled as she watched her childhood friend go off before turning to look at Doragon again waiting impatiently for a reply to her question.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 am

Doragon thought,having no idea what to do,when suddenly,it hit him,a rock from the sky.Doragon rubbed his head,holding the rock"i was aerial assaulted"says Doragon freezing the rock and hucking it away.

Doragon then looked at Erika"i have no idea what to do"says Doragon relaxing
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 am

Erika giggled and was a little surprised at Doragon was hit by a rock that seemed to fall from nowhere. She looked up hoping to find the cause of the commotion but failed to see anything out of the ordinary. She sighed as Doragon told her he had no idea what to do to pass the time and was starting to grow rather bored.

"How about we play a game? Although you might consider yourself too old to play games. Lots of people seem to think that once you're a teen you can't play games." Erika was about to say how stupid she thought those people were but stopped herself in case Doragon was one of those people.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 am

Doragon smiled"im up for a game,what games do you usually play"says Doragon as he had some games he could play with her,but wanted to hear Erika's first.Doragon was now listening,waiting for her response and suggestion on what to play.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 am

“Hmm…” Erika tried to think of a good game to play, unfortunately she hadn’t really ever played games suitable for their age group. Well, what she thought people would consider suitable. She usually played children’s games like eye-spy and tag. Then she had an idea, it was still a children’s game, but it was by far her favourite.

“What about cloud splicing?” Erika asked with a grin on her face. The rules to this game was simple but she wasn’t sure if Doragon would know of it. She looked up at the sky and nodded as she saw a few clouds about. They would work just fine.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am

Doragon smiled"sounds scientific,but ive never heard of it"says Doragon looking at the clouds.They looked long and fluffy,some dark in the distance."mind explaining it"Says Doragon looking at Erika now,curious of how you play this game.Doragon originally thought it was where you lay on the grass,and say what clouds look like,but that didnt really explain the term of 'splicing'.Doragon was now done thinking and just looked at Erika,awaiting her answer,hoping he didnt space out through it.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

Erika grinned as he asked for her to explain it, “It‘s rather simple we look at what clouds look like, that’s the easy part. Then you have to watch what that cloud transforms into. Once you have to two objects or animals or whatever then the tricky part comes along.” Erika stopped as she looked up at the clouds before facing Doragon again.

“Ok so you have the two things, its better if they’re completely different, but it’s also trickier. You have to decide how they’re related. So how would get from one thing to the other. Like you each take turns ‘splicing’ or adding something to the thing till you reach the other.” Erika looked at him and hoped that explanation would be enough for Doragon to get the gist of what it was about, he would learn more if they just played it.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 am

Doragon smiled"so its pretty much what i thought,saying what you think the cloud look like,only you have to wait for them to fuse together,then say what it looks like"says Doragon smiling and a bit saddened that he didn't figure it out before hand.

Doragon looked at the clouds and smiled"hmm,that one looks like a flower"says Doragon pointing to a cloud,looking somewhat like a flower,and somewhat like a blob.Doragon smiled and realized this"eh well close enough,a blobish flower of mass chaos"says Doragon fake evily laughing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:03 am

Erika laughed before looking around for the perfect cloud, “The trick is, finding what you want in the clouds….” She searched around for a few minutes and was growing impatient until she saw the perfect cloud form into something amazing. She lifted her arm up and pointed to a cloud moving rather quickly.

“That one is like a Lion.” She smiled at the cloud that slightly resembled a lion on it’s side but it changed rather quickly into something completely different, “Well, at least it did…” She said sounding a little disappointed that it had changed so quickly and hoped Doragon had either seen it or believed her. Her other troupe members always had a tendency to claim she was delusional and make her search again. She looked at him and waited to see his reaction before she continued with the game.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Doragon smiled"i see,wanting to find what you want in the clouds eh?"says Doragon seeing some clouds,that seemed good.

Out of the corner of his eye,he saw the lion,and heard erika,he looked and saw it before it dissapeared"Woow,cool its a lion......too bad it dismersed,that was a cool lion.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 pm

“Mhm.” Erika agreed in a sort of a trance as she watched it for something else before realising they were only half done. Now she’d get to show Doragon just how hard this game could be.

“Ok. Now we have to try to get from our thing to the other persons. So I have to try and figure out how a lion becomes a flower and you’ve got to do it the other way around.” She stuck her tongue out at him; her task was way easier than his. She straightened herself up looking rather tall and professor like, she even tried to sound like one.

“Alright listen up. The lion lives a good life before dying and becoming earth again and from the earth plants grow and live. One of these plants could easily be a flower. Done.” Erika finished with a bow and went to sit back down on some dry grass. This however took some time as there was quite a bit of water around now and the ground was all sludgy too. Eventually she found the perfect spot and sat down with her legs crossed waiting patiently for Doragon to take his turn.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Doragon smiled"a flower turns into a lion,cause a rabbit,or some herbivore eats the flower,the lion eats the animal to stay alive,consuming the flower,and using this,feeds the baby its gonna have one day,eventually the lion will be born,and repeat the cycle"Says Doragon grinning with his skills.

Doragon then looked into the sky,and saw a cloud that was shaped like a man,a fat man"there is a good cloud,it looks like a fat man"says Doragon pointing to the fat man looking cloud he had seen before it split up.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm

“Oh yeah, so it is.” Erika grinned, she’d have to make the next one not quite so easy for either of them if she wanted to give Doragon a challenge. This time she thought longer and harder about what she wanted to find before she started looking. Something that doesn’t match a man too easily….This is harder than the actual game. She thought to herself and sighed; she couldn’t think of anything and decided it would just be easier to start looking around.

“Hmm…That one sort of looks like a Donkey.” She said as she traced around a slow moving cloud with her finger. Pointing along the ears then around the face, “It’s only the face though, but it’s good enough.” She said with a grin, “Ok, your turn first.”
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Doragon smiled"a man can be in a bad mood,and considered a donkey(XD jackass).He can also die,and as some people believe,be reborn into a donkey"Says Doragon smiling.

Doragon then saw a cloud,that looked like a bomb,with the circleness,and the long fuse.Doragon traced this with his finger,showing her the circleness of the bomb,then the wire,then soon afterwards,it faded into other clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 pm

"Donkey to a man...Well there are a quite a few ways, one being that the man eats the donkey, but why do that if you need such a beast in the first place? Another would be that a donkey needs..." Erika's words were cut off short as noticed Reilly came running back up towards them.

"Hey guys!" Reilly called out as he ran, "We're starting in fifteen minutes, Doragon better introduce himself to everyone and sign up for the audience performances." He stopped in front of them, not even panting after the long run. Erika nodded then looked up and smiled at Doragon.

“Well, I guess our game has been cut short.” Erika said as she stood up and stretched. After sitting down for a while her muscles were a little sore. That wouldn’t be good for later. Erika suddenly realised something.

“Hey Reilly am I considered an audience member now?” She asked not sure what the answer would be, she wasn’t really in the troupe anymore. Reilly simply laughed.

“You pipsqueak will always be apart of the troupe. You couldn’t sit as an audience member even if you wanted to. You’d get restless far too easily.” Reilly teased her and messed with her hair. Erika screwed up her eyes.

“Don’t call me pipsqueak!” she complained then turned to Doragon, “Come on, let’s get going.”
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Doragon smiled"sure whatever you say pipsqueak"Says Doragon walking off,laughing.Doragon then finally signed up for the audience performance,and sat in a seat,relaxing,waiting to see everyone's performance.This seemed like quite the special thing,her friend was gonna perform,along with several people he hadn't ever met.Doragon relaxed and got ready to watch the performance.Doragon was suddenly struck,he hadn't thought of what he was gonna do.Doragon ignored this for the time being,and got ready to watch the performance.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Erika glared at Doragon when he called her a pipsqueak but waved goodbye to him with a smile after he finished signing up. Her and Reilly headed behind the stage set up to get ready for their turns and stood quietly as they waited, eager with anticipation.

The first performance was done by a young lady called Ashley who twirled fire around while showing off her agility and strength as well as bravery around something as dangerous and unruly as fire. The next performances consisted of a comedic play between Reilly, playing a young boy, and Erika’s father, playing an old man. During the play Reilly used his acrobatics to avoid many of the old man’s wallops with his cane to add to the humour.

The performances continued till most of the troupe had done their share and shown off their talents and skills. Many were comedians, some where dramatic and others where just plain fearless with their stunts.

Finally it was Erika’s turn. She walked on stage feeling a little nervous, perhaps for the first time in her life. She had never had a problem performing in front of people before, why was she suddenly so afraid. She tried to shake away the feeling and failed. She’d just have to overcome it somehow she told herself as she took out her lute and began to play.

Her music flowed through the audience as she used her new fear as the main emotion. She’d never played fear before, it was different and unusual. It sent shivers down some of the other troupe member’s spines as she played. As she played she no longer felt scared or worried and began to play happier music making everyone wants to laugh and dance around. She smiled the whole way through the second part and ended her turn with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Doragon watched all of them,chuckling a bit from watching the comedy acts.Doragon thought that the plays and comedy acts were pretty funny.Doragon then heard Erika's music,he was a bit stranged out by her fearful music.Doragon was a bit scared and has a chill down his spine,but then the happy music played,and all those things went away.

Doragon walked behind the stage,ready,just then,he remembered he had no idea what to do.Doragon thought about it,the only thing he was good at was fighting.Doragon thought for awhile on what to do.Suddenly it struck him,he could fight for his performance.Doragon smiled at his idea,told everyone where to aim the lights,and stuff to put on stage.

Doragon now watched the crowd cheer for the next performer from the stage.This was Doragon,and Doragon was ready to go at it.Doragon then stood and waited for the curtains to open,he then stood there as they did,walked out on stage,and looked at the crowd
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Erika and some of the other performers that had nothing to do with the rest of the show made their way to the front of the stage and found seats among the rest of the audience members waiting patiently to watch things they hadn't seen done a million times before like their own show.

Erika saw Doragon come on stage and wriggled around impatiently as he stood there, waiting to see him show off whatever skill he had chosen; hoping to see plenty of ice. Her smile faded for a second as she realised it was going to get mighty cold soon if he used his magic. Then she realised she’d be far too intrigued and focused on watching to be bothered about the temperature.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Doragon smiled as he used his ice magic to make it cold at the begining,but only on the stage,everything seemed real cold up there.Doragon sighed and saw targets and lights,Doragon then made sharp ice stones and quickly throwing them,almost always hitting the bulls-eye except for a few side shots.Doragon then ended that,and sent giant ice chunks in the air,he then used ice fists,punching the chunks of ice in mid air,shattering them to small pieces.Doragon then used crystaline shield,angling it so that light shone off of its edges,making a shape then bouncing around the room.Doragon then threw it like a frisbee at a wall,making it crack and turn to little shards.Doragon then used his sub zero lance,Doragon then aimed and threw it at the main huge light,the lance dissapeared as the lights were frozen,the freezing was specific,they were like hives,making lights shine from all angles in a nice way.Doragon then smiled,and adding all his left over power for 1 extra jolt of ice,slowly freezing the stage.The ice was now stopped and everything started melting,Doragon then walked backstage and sat down,extremely tired,drinking some ice water.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

The audience were astounded by his magical capabilities many never seeing Ice Magic used quite like that. Some had never even seen Ice Magic at all! They all awed and ah’d in the right places and cheered him on throughout his performance.

Erika watched with delight taking in every movement made and every icicle that landed. She jumped up and cheered along with the crowd at the end of the routine. Doragon being the last to sign up was also the last on the stage. When he finished the audience began to murmur and leave to go home or back to whatever they were doing beforehand.

Erika made her way onto the stage to congratulate Doragon on a marvellous show, only to land and slip over in some water from the melted ice. There seemed to be a fair amount of water around the place and she sighed at herself for not being more cautious.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 am

Doragon smiled,still a bit tired"how was it?" says Doragon sipping his ice water,looking as the crowd left the area and went home,talking.Doragon got up and walked over to her"heh,i bet i was good"says Doragon still a bit weak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People Are Full Of Surprises
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: