Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Are Full Of Surprises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ukiki

Jewel : 0

People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am

Erika rose covered in water and sighed, she always seemed to get wet around Doragon’s ice magic. She supposed it would just be something she’d have to get used to if she wanted to hang out around him. She looked at Doragon as he came over. He seemed to look really exhausted.

“It was awesome!” Erika squealed in excitement as he came up, had they been better friends she may have hugged him, but she felt that he might not take it too well just yet. After all they had only met previously in the day. She hardly knew anything about him now she came to think of it. She thought she should mention his tired state.

“You look rather drained.” Erika stated simply, an amused look forming on her face, as if trying to decide on something. She then smiled and looked down at the wet floor and swished a puddle around a bit with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 am

Doragon smiled and hugged her quickly,then stopped and also splashed"yes,yes it was,i worked super hard"says Doragon smiling.Doragon then relaxed,took a breath then said"eh,i used all my spells and some extras not really spells"says Doragon relaxing,then grabbing a towel and mopping it up.Doragon eventually finished and looked at Erika"your performance was really amazing too,it had changing emotions and music"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Erika Blushed unsure how to react to the hug and just sort of stood there looking and feeling somewhat out of place. Erika smiled a little at him, she’d never been hugged by someone other than a troupe member; it was strange. As Erika watched him clean up she was impressed by his maturity and sense of responsibility most of her family would try to pin the mess on someone else and get them to do it. She smiled at this thought and nearly laughed but she didn’t want to look foolish in front of her new friend just yet.

Erika blushed again at his compliment on her performance and scratched the back of her head, “It’s nothing really. I’ve been playing like that since I first held a lute. Although I’m learning to play other instruments too. I used to dream of becoming the greatest musician.” She laughed at this thought, it was something that she’s always wanted but the dream seemed nothing but foolish now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Full Of Surprises   People Are Full Of Surprises - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

People Are Full Of Surprises
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: