Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neil's Old abandoned shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Jewel : 0

Neil's Old abandoned shop Empty
PostSubject: Neil's Old abandoned shop   Neil's Old abandoned shop EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 am

Neil's Old abandoned shop Urahara_Sh%C5%8Dten
Old abandoned shop

Welcome! My name is Neil and I'm going to show you my products! Be careful with what you buy because there's no refunds allowed. Just reply to this thread your Purchase Requests!

• New Spell - You'll be able allowed to create an additional spell subject to the approval of the admin / mods. - Cost: 4000 jewels.

• Spell Upgrade - With this you can upgrade any one of your spells, still subject to the approval of the admin/mods. - Cost: 2500 jewels.

• Rank Upgrade - This allows you to post a rank-up request and it shall be granted provided that you have met the requirements needed. - Cost: *D to C - 1000 jewels, C to B - 2000 jewels, B to A - 3000 jewels and Participation for S-rank Trial 1500 jewels.

• Guild Creation - With this plus meeting the requirements of becoming a guild creator, you will be allowed to create your own guild. - Cost: 8000 jewels.

• New misc creation (includes pets) - This allows you to create one more pet/misc item of your choice. However, the same must be approved first by the admin / mods. - Cost: 2000 jewels

• New weapon - This enables you to create an additional weapon of choice. However, the same must be approved first by the admin / mods. - Cost: 3000 jewels.

• New Element - This grants you to one more element of your choice. - Cost: 3000 jewels

• Misc Upgrade - This upgrades any of your misc creation, subject to approval of the admin/mods. - Cost: 1500 jewels

• Weapon Upgrade - You are allowed to upgrade a weapon of yours. This should be approved by the admin/mods. - Cost: 2000 jewels

• Quitting a guild - After buying this, you may successfully quit from your present guild. - Cost: 500 jewels

• Non-Canon Golden Key/Non battle oriented Canon Golden Key - With this purchase, you are allowed to add a non-canon golden key of the same category that your starting golden key is in. Ex. You have Greed from The 7 Deadly Sins, you are only allowed to buy one celestial spirit from the 7 Deadly Sins category. Starting Cost: 5000 jewels. (The price depends on how powerful the ability is but it won't be below 5000 jewels.

That's all I got for now. But stay tuned for future products!

W.I.P
Do not buy from the store yet. Ty ^^
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net

Neil's Old abandoned shop
Page 1 of 1