Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

Jewel : 0

Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira] Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira]   Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira] EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 am

"Ehem ehem... Attention, Ten Wizard Saints, Good morning to you all. I, the commander, have a surprise order for you all. As you can see, we are having reports about random magic creatures appearing at different locations in the Island of Galuna. This is not actually a mission, but treat it like one. All I want you to do is investigate thoroughly at the different locations of the Island of Galuna. When a monster of any kind appears in front of you, reporting is not needed. End it's life. If they are unlimited, that is the time to report. I will be assigning to of you to go there and investigate. Hmmm.. Akira Ronin aaaand... Siegfried Seigneur. I expect good results from you. You shall start tomorrow. Until then, Farewell. You are all dismissed."

"Galuna... Magical Creatures... Investigation... Akira...." His mouth mumbled while he was still unconscious from his sleep. Those words from yesterday kept on haunting him in his dreams. For all the partners that he can go with in this mission, why Akira, why his dear childhood friend. He was worrying too much which made him slept late. The afternoon sun rays shone through his window upon his face while he was still fast asleep. He slowly opened both of his eyes as the warm sun woke him up. He groaned, scratching his head. The feeling of drowsiness came into effect as he groggily stood from his bed towards the showers.

As cold water splashed on his head from the showers, he shivered, feeling the cold sensation from his neck to spine. Few minutes later, he had finished taking a shower and lazily walked back to his room and facepalmed to the fact that he forgot to turn the hot water on. The door was half opened as he let the towel absorb the water around his body. After he had dried up, he covered his naked body by placing some formal kind of clothes on. Sooner or later, a high pitched voice was heard and a gliding sound was heard from above. A mechanical sea turtle, Leviathan which is his pet, landed on his head as he made a ":3" face. He patted Levi as he headed out of his house with Levi resting on his head. He locked up, took his time and slowly went to the port for easy traveling to the Island of Galuna. Been a while since I saw Akira. I wonder how has he been... He thought, staring at the blank sky as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

Jewel : 0

Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira]   Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira] EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:51 am

"Ehem ehem... Attention, Ten Wizard Saints, Good morning to you all. I, the commander, have a surprise order for you all. As you can see, we are having reports about random magic creatures appearing at different locations in the Island of Galuna. This is not actually a mission, but treat it like one. All I want you to do is investigate thoroughly at the different locations of the Island of Galuna. When a monster of any kind appears in front of you, reporting is not needed. End it's life. If they are unlimited, that is the time to report. I will be assigning to of you to go there and investigate. Hmmm.. Akira Ronin aaaand... Siegfried Seigneur. Two strongest members of the Ten -."

Skimming through the letter at first sight and ignoring the ending Akira scrunched up the letter in disgust wondering why did the council give him such white lies. "Strongest? Saying that insults me more rather than insulting yourselves." Akira smirked in anger as he threw away the note that he wished he didn't receive. We're still the youngest in the council, and your already anticipating us to be the strongest. I'm not that weak to need fake encouragement you bastards. Even though he never showed it Akira did always have a thing against the council. He never had the feeling of acknowledgment for his actions and responsibilities within the council and always thought that they looked down at him even though he might be the one with the fullest potential.

As of now the matter of the grudge Akira held against the council would be on hold. Even though he hated it, he had to complete this little and worthless mission the council gave him. Akira arrived early within the island of Galuna and waited for his assigned partner to arrive. What he had with him to keep him company during the wait was his pet Aiko that he decided to let tag along for this mission. Although she was still quite and already in a relaxed position looking like she was already asleep Akira didn't bother to disturb her. There was no real need to wake her up as of yet.
Back to top Go down

Abandoned amusement park FUN! [Invite Only/Akira]
Page 1 of 1