Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing at the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lumi

Jewel : 35

Relaxing at the park Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Kazushi walked slowly in fear of tripping and crashing into someone.Kazushi had decided to go to the park after completing a mission.So here he was being his scaredy-cat self walking slowly in fear of tripping and/or crashing into someone.When someone passed by he quickly said "I am sorry" leaving the person confused.Kazushi quickly looked below and then crashed into someone."I am very sorry"said Kazushi before going around the person and then tripping on his own foot.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Jewel : 0

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 am

"hmmm~" Nemuria had been resting against a large oak tree, with her bow lying beside her she had decided earlier that she would be needing a nap. The day had not been particulary in her favor, although one could not say she was unlucky or things simply didn't work out properly - actually it was in a way her fault that she had been shouted at and thrown out of the Inn she wanted to stay in. After all, telling people her full name certainly wasn't a very good Idea in this city.

She opened her eyes as she heard voices and sounds from a closeby position, her emerald green eyes watching a boy stumbling around the park. He certainly lacked a bit of self-esteem , asking people for forgiveness like he they were a guildmaster he had just insulted one way or another.

She helped herself up, leaving the bow lying where it was - the boy had caught her attention. Or rather, something peculiar about him.

"Excuse me?"
she lightly tapped the boys shoulder. "It seems you have accumulated a fair amount of bad luck, would you like me to lift it from you?"

Her question was rather blunt and possibly hard to understand, especialy since she had not yet introduced herself yet. Yet her smile was sincere and warm, showing she only had good intentions.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 am

"I am sorry but good luck will not help"said Kazushi who got up and looked below again while he dusted his clothes."I am cursed by my Celestial Spirit"said Kazushi showing her the golden ring which had the mark of procrastination implanted on it.Kazushi's silver keys were on a bracelet on Kazushi's left hand.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

Nemuria looked at the boy, he seemed very negative and explained his situation was due to his celestial spirit. The term rung a bell, but she couldn't say much about how these summonings worked.

"Um, I cannot grant good luck, but my magic allows me to suck out misfortune." she explained. She didn't want to say what exactly her magic was, curse magic was considered evil and sly. she looked at the keys hanging from his wrist - so these were the door openers to call upon celestial spirits - were they realy able to curse someone?
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:05 am

"You can use curse magic?"asked Kazushi who looked up at the girl slightly interested in her rare magic.Kazushi was interested in rare magic and he liked to study the magic in case he was to go to battle with the person.Curse Magic was considered a rare magic that was only handed out to people with wicked heart at least that was what his book said.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 am

"um..." she was a bit reluctant to answer. "Yes, i learnt curse magic."

People normaly reacted agressively or demeaning towards her whenever she spilled that fact. Yes, most curse users had wicked hearts, she was an exception from that rule though - despite still having questionable morals at times.

"It won't curse or hurt you, it just draws bad luck from you. It also replenishes my mana, but that is not the main reason i asked." she raised her hand reassuringly. She was acting a bit suspicious, especialy for being supposedly evil and sly.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 am

"I will reveal you my magic then,I am the wielder of Sloth of the Deadly Sins"said Kazushi being a bit determined but he was a bit afraid of the mysterious girl'w magic as she was being a bit suspicious.Kazushi raised his right hand and on his pointer finger there was a golden ring that shined a bit ominously.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:36 am

"Your power is sloth?" this sounded pretty confusing - how was being lazy going to help you in a fight? Or in real life from the start, sloth was a sin which motivated not to do anything, wasn't it?

'Ah, dont go and question other people. He is probably realy strong and works hard if he wants to!' the thought crossed her mind after she glanced at the strange looking ring.

"um, If I use my magic I need to concentrate a little, I have been taking a nap till now so i'm a bit out of it." she spoligized slightly, rubbing the back of her head. she took a deep breath in, ready to show her powers off.

Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 am

"Sloth is having the ability to do something but being lazy enough to not do it,Sloth is a very lazy umm monster and he refuses to fight or do anything at all so it is hard to make him fight"said Kazushi kinda embarrassed of his spirit's laziness.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:51 am

"umm... okay." she didn't realy understand what he tried to explain. Maybe it was something you needed to see to understand, this sloth must have been similar to a familiar who could have a mind of its own.

"excuse me, i'll try extracting your bad luck now, okay?" she slowly raised her hand towards Kazushi, uttering a few hard to understand words. The next moment, strange light rays would emerge from his body and gather in her hand - the procedure only took a few seconds and normaly felt unusual for the target.

It differed between individuals, but it was a feeling of being cleansed of something you grew accustomed to - it did not drain magic or anything else beside bad luck. "phew..." she breathed out as she finished her spell.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 am

"Thank you"said Kazushi who was feeling a bit uneasy."What guild are you from?"asked Kazushi when he was able to stand properly.Kazushi felt a bit uneasy even after the bad luck was drained.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 am

What guild she was from? this was a pretty difficult question, explaining him she was from a dark guild originally was probably the 'right answer' but certainly not the best. She was pretty much searching for one but...

"I'm currently not a member of any guild." yeah, that was it. She was kind of searching for one, but recently she had a lot of rejections, she was lucky there were some requests given to freelancers.

"Are you part of a guild?"

Last edited by Len-sama on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 am

"I am from the guild Fairy Tail"said Kazushi who was getting more and more interested in this mysterious girl."What is your rank?"asked Kzushi who was fiddling with his black hair a bit curious about the girl.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 am

"Well, I used to be leveled on B-rank." she looked at the sky as she started thinking about it. "But my magic is not that impressive, because its more of a support magic."

Frankly, support wasn't as precise - her magic didn't help but weaken the enemy instead. She was rather fortunate to be ranked on level B in her old guild, but they probably had their reasons. Then again, she did not have that stuningly high self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

"I am a B-Rank as well,I would've ranked up if Sloth wasn't so lazy"said Kazushi who was getting more and more interested in he mysterious girl as she was the same rank as him.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 am

"Oh, I see - your familliar must be very strong then." he could be A rank if sloth wasn't so lazy? Well, his name was sloth, but A rank was still a high ranking mage. Nothing against S-ranks, but it usualy meant they were battle hardened fighters.

"Well, I believe I should take my leave." she bowed before him, quite suddenly too. "I still need to find an Inn to stay for the night, the last one has thrown me out sadly." she said it like it was nobodies fault and simply a stroke of fate. In fact she had been thrown out after paying, just for being noticed as a member of the Nephrociat family - the name itself was a curse in itself...

Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 am

"Why don't you stay in my apartment if the inn kicks you out?"asked Kazushi trying not to be intimidating.Kazushi was very nervous right now and he felt a bit sad for the girl."Can you please tell me your name"asked Kazushi.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 am

Zaeta descideds to cut throught the park to get to his favorite resturant and theats when he see's kuzushi and decides to say hi. Zaeta walks up "Hope im not interupting, Oo your the celestial mage ive heard nothing about, Im Zaeta". Zaeta stick his hand out for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 am

She was a bit startled by his offer, he probably didn't notice it was a bit questionable to just invite someone of the opposite gender he just met to his appartment. He wasn't hitting on her, was he? No, maybe it was just his attempt to help.

"It's a strange thing to offer someone you just met, especialy since I'm a girl." she fidgeted around, she would like to stay somewhere and befriend him but... Well, he could at very least give him her name.

She bowed down, she had been taught good manners to do so whenever introducing oneself.
"My name is Nemuria Alessa Nephrociat, curse user. Nice to meet you."

she said in in a very neutral tone, after all, mentioning her name drew attention easily. There were people who suffered from spells laid onto their family from a Nephrociat a long time ago, in additon the name was allways mentioned along the topic of dark guilds.

She quickly got up as another voice approached...
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 pm

"My name is Kazushi Watatsumi"said Kazushi who was a bit startled by the new voice and he kinda went back a little from the loud and energetic voice.Kazushi had heard of the Nephrociat family and how they had placed curses on anyone who get in their way but this girl felt different.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:10 pm

"Ohhh i'm very sorry i didn't mean to interupt if u want i can leave you to alone". Zaeta starts to walk past them and say "Kazushi if she needs a place to stay, she could always stay at the guild till she finds a place there's always space there and we take anyone". "didn't mean to eavesdrop it the whole DS hightened sences". Zaeta takes his leave.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 am

"No, you didn't interrupt anything." she assured him, shortly after he came up with the Idea of letting her stay at the guild. No... this wasn't a good Idea, was it... They were both of the rumored fairy tail guild, people from fairy tail were dangerous...

"Flashback":

Ofcourse she wouldn't do something as hurting them without reason, but she still knew fairy tail mages were dangerous. Sleeping at their guild house felt a bit dangerous and scary, even if she did not outright consider them as foe's.

"I do not wish to interrupt your appointment with each other, I shall simply look around for a place to stay at." she explained herself.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 am

"No I didn't have an a real reason to say hi i am just on my way to a resturant, but i insist that u stay at the guild.". "It's free and everyone there will welcom you like a old friend we love to have new people come and vist, plus they supply meals there just consider it". Zaeta starts to walk away "if you do go say Zaeta said u could stay the night". Zaeta walks a way and jumps a fence to get to the resturan faster.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:05 am

"I am afraid that the Nephrociat family is a enemy for all legal guilds and I don't think the members of our guild would appreciate her kindly but I would let her stay at my apartment if she wants to"said Kazushi who had studied about a many dark families.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 am

So this was it - she knew that dark guilds were hated among the legal guilds, but she was not aware that her family itself was considered an enemy. She could have figured though, There had been no member of her family being even neutral - how unfortunate...

"Katzushi Watatsumi from Fairy tail..." she seemed to concentrate a bit. " Thank you, I will remember your offer if I cannot find a place untill tonight." she bowed deeply before them, she realy was well manered. Obviously belonging to a dark guild did not mean you had bad manners or lacked awareness of how to thank someone properly.

she fidgeted around a little, should she just leave? well, she still needed to search for a place, surely people would not treat him well for accepting her into his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next