Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing at the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lumi

Jewel : 35

Relaxing at the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

Kazushi felt sympathy for the girl and bowed back.Kazushi was afraid that the members of Fairy Tail might find her and ,maybe attack her and knowing their strength they had a high chance of defeating her and maybe arresting her.

"I will take my leave then,If you need me then you can just ring this bell"said Kazushi who handed her a small golden bell with small golden chains.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Jewel : 0

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 am

"Oh... thank you." she nodded with a smile. He was a nice person, he had probably been the 4rth one to actually treat her nicely after saying just who she was. The golden bell glittered a little in the sun, thanks to the tree swaying in the wind and letting single rays of light pull through its leaves. "I'll remember you well."

"I'll be on my way then I think."
she raised her hand, though instead of waving or giving it to him, she held it with her palm upwards. "come, Willow." she spoke silently.

The next moment, with a light flash, a large ball of light was levitating just above her palm - it had the size of maybe a head or so. the ball of light swayed around like it was alive, though it realy just looked like Nemuria had casted light magic. For whatever reason that is.

Back to top Go down
Lumi

Jewel : 35

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 am

Kazushi waved her a goodbye before feeling the evening wind pass through his hair and face.Kazushi walked over to a bench where he sat watching people and children live with harmony and peace worry-free.Kazushi got a bit tired after a day of unusual events.Kazushi walked back to his own apartment and sleeping on his nice comfy king sized bed.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

Jewel : 0

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 am

"Willow, please go and look for Inns with open rooms." the ball of light swung up and down, before taking off and flying into the sky. With the sun out, this will-o'-the-wisp would not easily be spotted, so nobody could complain to be spyed on or say she wanted to do something weird.

Yeah, some people already had her on their list. Luckily nobody that could realy be dangerous to her, but if she got into trouble because of them it would surely lead to her being arrested. Hopefully nothing would happen.

After saying goodbye, she walked over to the rest of her belongings under the tree and picked them up. She left for the eastern entrance of the park, opposite of Willow - hopefully she would find something early enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park   Relaxing at the park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2