Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magma Manipulation Spells

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

Magma Manipulation Spells Empty
PostSubject: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Name: Magma Combat
Element: Fire
Description: The mage uses its gathered Magma and takes 25 pounds of it to create any one of their body parts and attach it to their body. They can then attack the opponent with the Magma Enhanced body part, and any other part of the body.
Range: *Attatched
Post Duration: 6 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Training Rp sample:

Name: Magma Gattling Bomb
Description: The mage uses its gathered Magma and takes 150 pounds of it. They then mold it into a huge spherical shape, and then seperates them into 15 smaller balls, and then fires them at the opponent at a pace that the Mage wants to fire them. The balls make a small magma explosion, that spurts magma in a small radius around it. They can be destroyed.
Range: 25 meters
Post Duration: 1-5 Posts
Cooldown: 1 per topic
Training Rp sample:

Name: Magma Embodiment
Description: The user collects enough magma to cover their body, and surrounds their body with the magma, controlling it with your Mind. Using your mind, you can see what certain parts outside of the magma. You also move and controll the magma as if it was your own body.
Range: N/A
Post Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 7 posts
Training Rp sample:

Last edited by Black Nova on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:38 am

lower magma embodiment's duration to 10 posts with a 5 post cooldown or make it a mode that can only be used once per thread, lower range on magma bomg to a more realistic range and add duration to magma combat
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 am

Approved unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Admin
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Reapproved.
Back to top Go down
https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 am

As I said inside you char app. I have a feeling you want to change your magic.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Changed my 3rd spell
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm

For the second spell, why is there 1-15 duration and what do you mean by 1 per topic? Plz try to explain it if possible.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Ok, I can only us one per topic. I can fire many of them at a time, so i could fire one at a time each post, or i could fire them all in one post, and everything in betwen
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

15 posts is WAY too much. You say you can use it once per topic but having it for that long doesn't even seem worth it. Tiny magma balls will be flying everywhere on your target and having them around for 15 posts seems too much. Decrease the duration of it. I'd also like it for you to mention that the magna ball/s are destroyable.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Changed
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm

re-approved than.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magma Manipulation Spells   Magma Manipulation Spells Empty

Back to top Go down

Magma Manipulation Spells
Page 1 of 1