Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akita's Spells/Attacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akita

Jewel : 0

Akita's Spells/Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Name: Wolf/Tiger Strike
Element: Physical
Description: User transforms into a white wolf or tiger then using the strength and speed of the beast launches a powerful attack at the foe. This is done by extending the length of the claws and teeth of the wolf form and ripping into the opponent.
Spoiler:
Range: 10m
Post Duration: 8 Posts
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Training Rp sample: N/A (first spell)

Name: Turtle Shield
Element: N/A
Description: User transforms into a turtle and hides within the shell for protection against attacks. Not that strong against some elemental attacks as they are capable of seeping inside the shell.
Spoiler:
Range: N/A
Post Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 1 Post
Training Rp sample: N/A (Second spell)

Name: Breath of Flames
Element: Fire
Description: User transforms into a smallish Dragon (only 2m tall and 5m long, including tail) then takes in a deep breath before scattering flames around by breathing fire from their mouth.
Spoiler:
Range: 5m
Post Duration: 5 Posts
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Training Rp sample: N/A (third spell)

Last edited by Akita on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am

You know since this is going to be a spell that lets you transform fully it can be longer than 2 posts duration. Being forced to go back to human within just 2 posts and your only offense spell would be gone, even I think that's too much of a drawback. Usually for transform magic users I like them to have a long duration as the thing they transform into. So something like 7 posts up to 10 would even be good. So just telling you in advance, you can increase the duration of these spells. + you also have one more spell to use.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 am

For the last spell, can you describe the dragon you transform into. Since it's only 2 posts I'm guessing its a big dragon that shoots fire everywhere, although I could be wrong and it might be a very tiny baby dragon. So I need a description of the dragon if possible. A picture would also do nicely ^^ (try doing the same with the first 2 as well, but you don't need to if you don't want to)
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 am

Akita's Spells/Attacks Kaito
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 am

Yep, this is fine ^^ just post here if you don't want to change anything.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:05 am

I'm happy with these spells, haven't even used them yet XD
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 am

Alright, re-approved of these un-used spells it is than XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akita's Spells/Attacks   Akita's Spells/Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Akita's Spells/Attacks
Page 1 of 1