Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting school

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doragon

Jewel : 0

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 am

Doragon was at the entrance,looking at people,his hood up,hands in pockets and leaning against the wall.He eventually saw some people,and out of boredm of waiting,made some ice things,and set them on the floor next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 am

Ashura was very confused by all the people rushing around him going into different classes and doors. Everything seemed hectic except for one person that was leaning against the wall with Ice next to him. "He looks like a person that might know where everything is." Ashura thought to himself as he tried to walk towards him through the crowd. When he finally got there he stumbled towards him but did not collide. He stood up straight, looked at him and asked, "Do you know where class 16D is?"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:39 am

Erika looked at the big school in front of her. After her nagging her parents they finally decided to send her to a boarding school.

Erika sighed not sure where to go or what she was meant to be doing. She looked around at all the faces, none of them seemed familar. Erika was starting to think that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. She noticed a couple boys talking, one seemed calm, the other...not quite so.

She looked at the ice next to the calm looking guy and started to head towards the front doors.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:42 am

Doragon smiled,and thought for about 2 minutes straight"...no,its my first day"Says Doragon saying something that would require 2 seconds to think about
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 am

"Wait so you don't know where you are either?" Ashura said "Well its my first day too. I can't belive we are both lost. What class do you go to anyway?" Ashura asked as he noticed a girl from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:50 am

Erika overheard them speaking as she walked closer to them. She walked up to the one with red hair that seemed rather desperate, "Didn't you get a map from the front office when you enrolled?" She then turned to the other boy, "Also nice work, but you should use denser ice." She looked down at the melting objects, "They'll last longer."
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 am

Doragon looked at the guy"16D"says Doragon relaxing and looking at the girl"they're suppose to melt,so i can keep it up,and stay busy"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 am

"What front office?" Ashura said to the girl. "You mean that office in the front over there? I thought that was the entrance!" Ashura said as he raced with Unbeliveable speed towards the office. He got a map and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 am

Erika shrugged at the ice boy's comment, then watched as the other one left to get a map and sighed, "Alright...Well, I'm off to class." Erika said before heading down the main hall, "Oh, and 16D is this way. Guess we're all taking the same subject."
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:01 am

Doragon smiled and walked next to the girl"sweet,then let us walk there"says Doragon going slowly behind Erika to see where she goes
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 am

Ashura saw as they were going to class without him and so he raced after them and caught up with them and stopped by Erika and said smoothly "So, where are ya headed?"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 am

"The same place as you....Unfortunately." She whispered the last word so he wouldn't hear. Erika then turned and began climbing stairs, "D means 4th floor, 16 means room 16. It's a fairly basic system."
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:10 am

Doragon smiled"she sorta just said that,get with it"says Doragon walking next to Erika"So what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 am

"Oh so you're coming too? Well then, my name is Ashura! And I am a Magma Manipulator!" Ashura announced aloud so that a few people around him could hear. "And yours?" he asked towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:18 am

"Erika Stark." She replied not saying anything about her magic, for one thing they didn't need to know and secondly she had gone this long without her parents knowing so why would she just tell two random guys. Instead she decided to move along with the conversation, "So, what made you want to join this school?"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 am

Doragon thought how no one asked him his name,and just answered"i wanted to train my element a bit more,and learn some stuff along the way"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 am

"I wanted to do the same thing, but I wanted some jewels also, so thats why im in school to train my magic and one day join a guild!" Ashura said "And so i can eat lots of yummy chicken!"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 am

"Ah ha...I'm here cause I was sick of being home schooled." Erika was beginning to think this guy was ever weirder than before. How did I end up next to this guy? she thought to herself, "I’m here cause I was sick of being home schooled.. " Erika then looked to the other boy, "Hey, you never told us your name."
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 am

Doragon looked at her"my name is Doragon"says Doragon not as loud as the other dude"and sucks about your homeschooling thing"Says Doragon looking forward
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:32 am

"Yep sure does." Ashura said as he walked up the stairs. "So what kind of mage are you Erika?"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 am

"Homeschooling was fun, I just wanted to meet other my age." Erika replied. She was about to ignore the last question then changed her mind, "Celestial." Erika hoped that would be enough. She finally made it to the right level then started looking at room numbers.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 am

Doragon saw the nearest 2 numbers and saw how the rooms went,then walked next to her,since she was going the right way"cool"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:41 am

Ashura just yawned as they walked, feeling very tired from walking so long. He saw the numbers and saw room 16. He then felt very awake and pointed them towards the room exitedly.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:43 am

Erika sighed; he seemed way too excited for this. She was just nervous as her stomach felt like it was all twisted in knots. She stepped forward and pushed the door open and walked into the classroom. Erika looked around and sat in a spare seat near the back, not wanting to draw any attention to herself just yet.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 am

Doragon used his foot to drag a chair open,then sat in it,and relaxed,looking around quietly,wondering how long it will take for Ashura to say something,making him look like an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting school
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: