Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting school

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

Starting school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:48 am

Ashura smoothly walked over and sat down next to the hottest girl in the class, he told her something that could have been a joke that couldn't be heard, but she giggled so it must have been funny.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 am

Erika rolled her eyes as she watched Ashura then waited calmly for the teacher to come in and start the class. As she observed people it appeared that most of them already had a group of friends.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 am

Doragon smiled and got an idea,he made a trail of ice and coldish wind to the girl,and had it surround her,the ice melting,but the cold wind surronding her
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 am

The girl started shivering and Ashura noticed the ice. He then offered her his jacket and she accepted and thanked him. Ashura then secretly gave a thumbs up to Doragon and then the teacher suddenly came in.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 am

Erika just shook her head at the immature boys. Then watched the teacher walk in and watied for class to start. She opened her bag and pulled out a book and some pens ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 am

Doragon had his paper and pencil,getting ready to write,done with helping him out
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Nova pulled paper and pencils from under his desk. The girl didn't have any paper, so he offered some of his to her, and she accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Class started and the teacher drivelled on about the importance of maths in magic. Erika listened intently at first then realised that really how would maths help her? She sighed and watched as Ashura flirted with some girl. He was rather pathetic and no doubt she already had a boyfriend. She was way too pretty not to. Erika turned her attention back to the teacher as they actually had to write stuff down now. This seemed to be the routine for this subject. Be bored then write a few things down then soak in the surroundings. Erika was relived when she heard the bell to signal the end of the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Doragon just followed the work,then when the bell ringed,he sat there relaxing,watching if anyone leaves,or stays in their seats"hmm,intresting class,mathematics"
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Jewel : 35

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:11 pm

"Pervert"said Yuzuki as her fist landed on Ashura's chest making him fly through the classroom before storming off from the weird and perverted person.Yuzuki was planning on studying instead of doing missions and then someone started flirting with her?.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 pm

"Fiesty! I like her!" Ashura said as he got up and dusted himself off. "But i'll give it time, while i find the SECOND hottest girl in the class!" Ashura said to himself. He walked out of the class to his next subject, Mana Controll in room 2B. He noticed that Erika and Doragon were still in their seats. He went back in the class to ask them "Where are you guys headed next?"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Doragon thought"ive got a free period,mission time"says Doragon smiling,standing looking at erika"where you going erika?"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Erika was packing her things into her bag when she heard her name, "Huh?" She noticed it was Doragon talking to her, "Next I have..." She pulled out her timetable to check, "Free time. Already?" She looked at her timetable disappointed. "I'm far too sick of free time, that's why I came here..." She looked back at the boys as if waiting for them to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 pm

"Well, i have Mana Controll in about 2 hours. So i guess I have free time too." Ashura said as he leaned against the wall. "Well we have tons of things in common!"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 pm

"stop flirting lover boy,dont you remember where it got you last time?"says Doragon making an ice path and sliding down it,going out of the room,down the stairs,and outside,where it ended"now you guys"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Erika ignored Ashura's comment and followed the ice trail, not really all that keen to slide down it. Instead she made her was cautiously around it all the way to Doragon. This took a while longer but at least she hadn't slipped over. "So what do we do in our spare time?" She asked turning to Doragon when she finally caught up.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Ashura ran towards it and slid down on his back, going so fast that he crashed into a wall when the ice patch ended. He got out almost unscratched and asked, "I know what we could do! I picked up a mission while i was in the Front Office. The reward is 500 Jewels, and its pretty easy!"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Doragon sighed"missions,he has 1,so whos leader?"Says Doragon reading mission
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm

“Er…yeah, that sounds cool. I don’t think I’m cut out to be leader.” Erika replied to the two boys, unsure if she really wanted to do her first mission with Ashura. He didn’t seem to be the kind of guy to listen or take a hint. “What does the mission actually involve?” Erika wanted to know what she had to deal with for 500 jewels. To her that didn’t seem all that much, she was used to charging multiple people to watch her perform on stage and making that within a few performances. She hoped that this mission would be just as easy.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm

"Oh well, easy stuff. We just have to stop a pack of hungry savage man eating gigantic wolves from attacking a village and just drive them out without killing them" Ashura said calmly "See? very easy! And with your celestial...ness, my magma, and Doragon's Ice, this should be easy! And plus, you even get a Celestial Key! With all that said, I am the leader!"
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Doragon looked at ashura"...thanks for consulting me,and you used a huge stereotype,animals only protect their land,these though have gone on on our land,so we cant kill them,we have to put it as our territory,you sure your magma wont kill them?"says Doragon weary on magma being a good shock
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Erika really didn’t want to have to listen to Ashura’s instructions. No doubt he’d lead them into some form of trouble. While he spoke of wolves however Erika came up with an idea but she didn’t want to tell them right now. She wanted to observe others in action initially and see how they dealt with difficult situations. Then if she needed to she could whip out her secret talent, which isn’t that big of a secret, if she needed to. She’d much rather do that then get her snake friend to fight.

Besides they were supposed to do this without harming the wolves too much and she wasn’t sure how her snake could do that. Erika thought some more, he could always just grow large enough and hope to scare them, but if they themselves were as big as Ashura says they are she doubted that would work. Erika gently shook her head, she’d just have to wait and see before deciding what to do.

She listened to Doragon and nodded, "Yeah, we have to be super careful not to actually kill them. We have to weaken them somehow or scare them. Or we could always try talking to them." She smiled at the last option, "Though...wolves aren't generally the most diplomatic of beasts."
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 pm

"I didn't even know wolves can speak english..." Ashura said. "Well, lets get to work!" Suddenly, a huge guy picked Ashura up and said "You smashed my locker you punk!" Ashura HATED being manhandled. He then got incredibly mad, and seriously and threateningly said, "Let go, of my shirt, before you get hurt...." Ashura then started gathering magma.

Last edited by Black Nova on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Doragon looked at the man"you have 5 seconds before i destroy you in a sub-zero level"says Doragon looking at him coldly,not messing around
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Erika sighed, why are all guys such jerks in this place? She thought back to the guys in her circus group. They all seemed like normal, fun-loving guys compared to these ones. Erika took a closer look at the guy beind Ashura he appeared to be a lot larger than Doragon and Ashura. He was probably more well trained in magic too if he’d been at the school long enough. This didn’t look very good for them. Plus fighting this one guy was wasting their time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting school
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: