Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting school

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

Starting school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Ashura then got 30 pounds of magma from the ground, it was less than usual because they were higher from land. Ashura then flipkicked the giant guys hand so that he was free from his grasp. He controlled his little bit of magma and molded it into a burning fist. He then imitated a punch and in doing so, the fist of magma thrusted forward with extreme force at the giant guy.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Doragon saw this and made an ice pillar on the part not covered in magma,then had it wrap around his arm"Put the magma away,we dont need a dead student"says Doragon using ice that wasnt as weak as his previous uses
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Erika nodded at Doragon’s comment, “That’s right, or you’ll get kicked out.” Erika watched and took a step back from the fight, not wanting to be apart of this. She only just got here and didn’t want to be in trouble on her first day. Her parents would surely pull her out and take her back home.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 pm

the guys name is Darius*

Darius chuckles "u think u can kill me what ever" in a joy he casts a spell

Gravitational push, it tosses enemies in a 5foot radius 3 meters away.

laughing hard Darius starts walking away with a very smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm

"Hmph, that pretty weak, can i kill him now?" Ashura asked Erika and Doragon
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Doragon didnt say anything to ashura,ignoring him,then got up,then ran at Darius.Doragon made ice squares and shot them at darius rapidly,watching his movements,about to make an ice shield if gravity was used
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Erika sighed again. Really, couldn't they just let it go? It's not like the guy had really done much anyway.

Erika decided that fighting over stupid things like this wasn't worth it long ago and she wasn't just about to go back to being like that.

Erika went and sat down on a nearby chair to wait till the 'battle' was over.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 am

Darius chuckles "is that all u have", he uses gravity blast(blast a taget with a high amount og gravity the winds the opponet) on Doragon and evades some of the ice.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 am

"Doragon, just tell me when I can kill him!" Ashura said as he walked over to talk to a very hot looking girl that was walking through the hall.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 am

Doragon growled"now would be cool"says Doragon as he made a shield,only sending him back a bit,then keeps charging,watching his movements
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:11 am

"Well i think i would work better if u guys attack at the same time", "you guys are all talk no stratagy" after he says that he cast gravitational pull( pulls target toward him) on Ashura and punches him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 am

Ashura is now underground and is infuriated. He then gathers as much magma as he can since he is underground, but he still has to charge up until its done, but until then he will Charge up and destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 am

Doragon was now behind the man and used ice fists,making his one fist covered in ice,then whailed on him,then prepared to use his shield for protection
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:22 am

Darius take the hit so doragon would be close enough and casts gravity up(makes gravity 20 times higer then normal and last 2 posts) "know Lie down!"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 am

Ashura casted the Magma Embodiment spell. HE was now covered in magma and VERY pissed off. He jumped out of the hole and grabbed the bully by the collar. He then slammed him on the other side of the hole really hard, and heard a loud crack. Darius wasnt moving and looked really hurt. After Ashura released the Magma embodiment and let the magma slide back down the hole, he asked "Hey Dorag, think I over did it a little?"
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am

Darius dares to not get up out of fear so he remains still till the jerks leave while he curses his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 am

Erika sighed at the mess they'd caused, "You know, you're fairly lucky no teachers saw you destroy the school grounds."

She then looked at them with a stern look, "You shouldn't just attack someone just because he's a smug jerk either...Come on let's get this mission over and done with."

She began walking off, "Oh, and I’ll be the one leading us." She ended her little speech and walked out the front gates of the school, "Are you two coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 am

Ashura was about to follow her but then he remembered the very hot girl he was talking to and she was nowhere in sight. "Grrr..... IM GONNA KILL HIM!" Ashura said as he ran back to where darius was with a Magma Fist ready.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Doragon sighed"na"says Doragon to Erika's statement,but he had the mission."lets go you moron"says Doragon walking off
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 am

Ashura was just about to strike him, but he realized that they would probably leave without him. So instead of assaulting him, he just picked Darius up, and kicked him right in the face, leaving him with bruises and scars all over himself.

When Ashura walked out of the door, he felt the warm spring breeze and felt relaxed. When he finally left the school, Erika and Doragon had left to Oak Forest and were very far away to the point where Ashura could barely see them. "Hey you forgot me!" Ashura said while running after them "wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:44 am

As erika was storming off through the school gates she realised she hadn't the slightest idea where they were meant to be going. She looked around then realised that one of the boys must have the mission still. She turned to face Doragon and Ashura who was still catching up.

"Where are we going again?" Erika asked Doragon seeing as he had the mission in his hands. She looked at him, she was still rather mad at how they had behaved and her face showed this as she stared at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 am

Doragon ignored her face,handed her the paper and smiled"you tell me,leader"says Doragon walking into the forest looking around
Back to top Go down
Ashura

Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am

Ashura randomly announced "Im hungry, we need to find some chicken and fast"
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 am

(OOC: STOP WITH THE ONE LINERS!!! ..or you'll get kicked off...)

Erika took the paper, careful not to make it look like she was snatching it from him. She examined the paper closely, "Oak Town. Alright that's this way." She said heading off without consulting a map.

She didn't need to of course; she'd spent her life travelling around. Erika knew the location of all the towns and places with ease. "This way and don't fall behind, I will not wait up for anyone who lags behind." Erika was even surprising herself, she didn't know she could be so bossy.
Back to top Go down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

Doragon smiled and saw,but didnt go her way"theres crap,pee,and tracks pointing here,im gonna go to their den,lover boy..."says Doragon thinking and sighing."Go have fun,Erika we can make a wall leading them,then blocking them off,got it?"says Doragon not even seeming to listen to Erika

Last edited by Doragon on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting school   Starting school - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting school
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: